Who's your favorite baseball team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
OAKLAND A'S

THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH PREDICTIONS IF A TEAM CAN WIN THE NL WEST WITH 80 WINS LOL

ALTHOUGH THE DODGERS HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NL WEST, THEY ARE TOO STREAKY, BUT LAST YEAR THEY WEREN'T CONSISTENT

Jan 12, 2007
Sicc Dawg said:
Those are pretty stupid predictions. Let's get real here:

Dodgers
Padres
Giants
D-backs
Rockies

Dodgers are better all around. Veterans plus young players that ain't no joke, speed etc.
Pad's have good pitching, but no sticks
Giants are old, good young pitching but that's basically it. No run support
D-backs are rebuilding
Rockies are rebuilding

Act like you know.
And thats ur opinion fundio..D-Backs will win the west MARK MY WORDS!! Let the hate begin.....

Dec 28, 2004
AZ THIZZIN said:
And thats ur opinion fundio..D-Backs will win the west MARK MY WORDS!! Let the hate begin.....
I ain't hating dog...I'm a huge baseball fan and just call it as I see it. I'm a dodger fan obviously. But our team is a lot better than last years. All around. The D-backs have good young talent, don't get me wrong...but this is not the year for you.

Dec 19, 2005
AZ THIZZIN said:
the dbacks have at least a couple more years before they do anything...they'll most likely finish around 3rd or 4th this year behind LA, SD, and maybe SF.