Whos @ War On Hillsdale?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I see. I don’t know much about that area other than YouTube videos I’ve seen of Chito Ranas. Apparently they make a few videos and now all of a sudden like they run sac

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
I see. I don’t know much about that area other than YouTube videos I’ve seen of Chito Ranas. Apparently they make a few videos and now all of a sudden like they run sac
Greenholme is a homeboy block they be outside u can go by there. It's really Foothill farms n north Highlands, but Not only that there's different clicks there but all function together mostly. Chitos ain't shit they don't be outside plus he's supposed to be from howe park more south but still in the north not outside

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Greenholme is a homeboy block they be outside u can go by there. It's really Foothill farms n north Highlands, but Not only that there's different clicks there but all function together mostly. Chitos ain't shit they don't be outside plus he's supposed to be from howe park more south but still in the north not outside
I feel it, and it’s good to see there’s functionality there.
I find it interesting when I read YouTube comments like “these Upstate rappers are taking over and they hella deep” , but from my understanding they really aren’t. They just get a whole bunch of foos from different areas and make these videos that they with the shit but you don’t see em outside.

May 2, 2018
Bruh there is maybe 3 scraps in the whole city of sac lol! Those cats are most definitely not active and not ever outside. Youtube and social media gives people the ability to pretend they are someone and out of towners will eat it all up. Im out there in sac regularly and have been since my fam moved there in 2002 its literally all nortenos and bloods out there.

Same way brotha lynch and x raided had everyone who wasn't from sac thinking that crips ran sac and there was no bloods. When In reality crips are almost non existent out there.

Props: dalycity650

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
I feel it, and it’s good to see there’s functionality there.
I find it interesting when I read YouTube comments like “these Upstate rappers are taking over and they hella deep” , but from my understanding they really aren’t. They just get a whole bunch of foos from different areas and make these videos that they with the shit but you don’t see em outside.
It's actually a dug out for homeboys for the longest ,many years... ,but it's always family to each other.