Who's The Worst?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who do you hate the most?

• Total voters
Jan 28, 2005
Siccness has some widely hated characters on here. I figured its time to figure out who's the most hated.

Who's the worst? Which one gets on your nerves most? If you could slowly cut somebody's head off with a soldering iron, who would it be? Which one of these people would the world be best off without? Best yet, who do you feel the sicc would be better off without?

I know this is real similar to the "who would you beat the shit out of thread?" but I figured we would poll this one up.

A special thanks to FILTH*DEE for inspiring me to make this thread.

P.S.- you wanna know the type of girls I be with? Check the sig bitch. I don't gotta hide her face like you do yours.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I don't hate anyone I haven't met in person, but this FILTHY*DEE comes off bad to me... Not because he's an obvious dumb, ignorant mark... but because he uses the word nigga over and over... Why? I don't care what crew you roll with, people will kill you for using that word around them... because your white... People like you give us white people a bad name...

Apr 21, 2006
Duke of Earl is cool with me. Smart guy and very poltical. The other guy who has all of these threads likes the attention. I don't know any real bangers who stay on the computer like that. Where r his folks at, they don't kick it with him? Nobody on a computer gets to me.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
THIS THREAD FAILS MISERABLY FOR NOT INCLUDING ARTISTIC, MIGGS, MARTY AND ESPECIALLY THAT LITTLE FAGGOT WANNABE BLOOD FDS

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Lee-Zilla & Czar

a whole lotta CAPSLOCKIN mixed with tsss haaa's & got ems = hella annoying ass run on sentence posts.

dishonorable mention goes to ironlungs.

and that's mainly because of the sports forum. I don't really hate anyone, just their posts get hella annoying cuz its like the same post every time.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
REAL TALK THO I DONT HATE NONE OF EM. I GOT TOO MUCH SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT IN REAL LIFE THAN WORRYING ABOUT THOSE CATS.

ARTISTIC- I FEEL BAD FOR DUDE NOW LOL BUT HONESTLY HE STARTED ALL THAT SHIT CUZ HE WOULD ALWAYS JUST COME AT ME SIDEWAYS WITH SMART ASS REMARKS FOR NO REASON AND ONE DAY I JUST GOT TIRED OF IT AND DESTROYED HIM ON THE MIC

MARTY- I THINK MARTY IS HILARIOUS HE REALLY ACTS LIKE HE DIDNT POST THE GAYEST SHIT KNOWN TO MAN AND JUST GOES ALONG WIT IS DAY LIKE A SAVAGE LOL LIKE HE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT WE THINK.

MIGGS - THIS FOOL IS JUST A SHAME. I HEARD ABOUT THIS CAT EVEN BEFORE I GOT ON SICCNESS.

SERIO - IS FUCKIN COMEDY!

FILTH-DEE - STILL WAITIN ON THIS GUY TO POST TIDS OF MS. GRAPE KOOL AID.

Jul 6, 2008
REAL TALK THO I DONT HATE NONE OF EM. I GOT TOO MUCH SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT IN REAL LIFE THAN WORRYING ABOUT THOSE CATS.

exactamundo, i aint got no hate at all with nones. its your issues with other peoples on the poll not mines and must be more than just issues with people on the poll, there must be underlying issues in real life, but shiy gets focused on these certain people.

my issues is strugglin and strivin in todays world. unemployment aint goin down, and taxes is goin up.

you want problems between people go get married like sandra bullock and tiger did. and then you got problems with people.