whos the wise guy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
That aim convoo was funny, boegs got some one liners

where are you trying to be a cop at J Boeg? That is a great name to call cops BTW it now etged into my permanant vocabulary

Dec 9, 2005
Even when I went back to re-read the aim convo...shit was funny as hell...

LMFAO @ pigs keep on slippin slippin...into the future

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
baysavage said:
it just goes to show how stupid people are i guess

"um, i shot a guy, and JUST cuz the cops found out, i got arrested, i fucking hate pigs" -typical siccness member
shut the fuck up..
you know you'd be too scared to answer calls where shots were fired man!

You should be one of those cops trying to steal my 40oz just to drink it.. man what the hell are you guys doing takin 40ozs from me.. when there are chidl molesters and killers and rapists.. you need to take care of?

cops are lazy and abuse their power on the inncocent... but they don't seem to chase to get the real dangerous people in the world....

thanks.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
shut the fuck up..
you know you'd be too scared to answer calls where shots were fired man!

You should be one of those cops trying to steal my 40oz just to drink it.. man what the hell are you guys doing takin 40ozs from me.. when there are chidl molesters and killers and rapists.. you need to take care of?

cops are lazy and abuse their power on the inncocent... but they don't seem to chase to get the real dangerous people in the world....

thanks.
Who the hell still drinks 40ozs lol, I always think of that movie belly when i ever hear of anyone drinking 40s.

I wish i had some power i could abuse MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL I wouldn't wanna be no cop though. If I was a cop I would just pull over hot girls all day and have them flirt their way out of fake tickets and just bone hella bitches and take peoples drugs and sell em to my homies at half price. I would be so awful, theres no way i could have the power a po pos got not me not be at least kinda crooked. I'd still be down for the heroic stuff but fuck it if people wanna be criminals and break the law if I pop em they are getting taxed, I'd be the Bay Area Alonzo

"KING KONG AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME!!!!"