Who's the tightest (in KC) neva signed 2 a major?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
First I gotta give it to the Factor just because of everything he has done. Then I'll say SSP because they keep it real gangsta. Then it gotta be Pittsburgh Philthy. He has no official album out but he has 2 mixtapes and features on the cities hottest comp's. He has songs wit some of your favorite artist I'm sure. Then I'll say Pradigy. He picks up where Tech9 left off.
Pradigy and Pittsburgh Philthy would be my first round draft picks. But I'm not up on everybody so what you know???????

Feb 26, 2004
Vell Bakardi was signed to a major out of Cali. Aqualiquahit's or somthing like that which was his first album. Tech9 was signed to Interscope Records and Jcor which folded. Sole' is signed to somebody too... Let me think we got some more!

D-Skrilla said:
Who's the tightest (in KC) neva signed 2 a major??? Who in KC HAS been signed to a major.

Feb 3, 2003
Boy Big will be signed, Court Dog signed with No Limit. Pradigy is Pradagy and they are hot. Philthy is the real deal. 3rd is SICK and will gain respect he deserves when his first album drops. II-Sikc (Courts right hand man) is blazin. S 2 the B is pushing his artist Young Finesse instead of his own album. He will be the first major talent (on the mic) from Trump Tight Records.

Feb 26, 2004
Yeah Boy Big is the KC Nate Dogg to me. He killed'em in that video wit Rich reppin behind him. They are major shit! I'm glad CourtDog hooked back up wit P. He should still get beats from S 2 the B.

KC-Ghost said:
Boy Big will be signed, Court Dog signed with No Limit. Pradigy is Pradagy and they are hot. Philthy is the real deal. 3rd is SICK and will gain respect he deserves when his first album drops. II-Sikc (Courts right hand man) is blazin. S 2 the B is pushing his artist Young Finesse instead of his own album. He will be the first major talent (on the mic) from Trump Tight Records.

Feb 3, 2003
NINE1TREY said:
Yeah JL...thats probably one of, if not my favorite cuts on the new album. Yo Ghost did Pradagy ever release some shit or what?
He (Lil Al manager) told me 3 days ago they are working on putting 8 songs out. They are currently recording at Chapman and are working with Philthy on production. Should be out by the summers end.

Nov 2, 2003
Street_Heat said:
Yeah Boy Big is the KC Nate Dogg to me. He killed'em in that video wit Rich reppin behind him. They are major shit! I'm glad CourtDog hooked back up wit P. He should still get beats from S 2 the B.
Where can I peep out this Video of Rich Boy Big.