WHO'S THE HOTTEST ON THE BAY ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I like what Done Deal just said....that is based on alot of different thangs...or one thang to one person and another to another person.

Dugout got a hot hand right now...but most wouldn't know it I guess cause I relocated and took my hustle to the road outa state and down south. Maybe it'll show with the next release.

Apr 25, 2002
idunno about right now but, the vallejo cats were puttin it down... the fools from the crest an e-40 b legit... theres a whole shit load of talent in vallejo... outside of vallejo i think Nickatina been puttin it down and lots of people from sac like.. lynch, c-bo,hollow tip... woodies been puttin it down too, i hear alot of his shit in my town.. and my opinion is based on what has been hot in my town an what i hear slumpin on peoples cars..

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I base hottest on,best sounding cd's....that's it.
Anyone with bread can put a show on,sales are'nt always a telling factor cuz you could see bow wow,and nelly at the top of that.Radio spins can be political...etc

I'm bumpin AP9 right now...your cast is killin the mic.