who's the hardest rapper in san diego?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2004
the best rapper out of san diego on some solo shit is blue sicc,i-rocc,cee-wee 3,ecay uno but not in that order now. the best group is the mary jane junkeez.but to me "oo"beezo sticc out more.the a-team is hot to and he hound foundation but blacc miccey sticc's out more to me. but make sure you get that mary jane junkeez cd when it drops.undefined

Aug 18, 2003
i7.photobucket.com
there in no best rapper in dago to me every body goes under the DAGO MOVEMENT cause every body got talent but your opinon is going to be different depending on where you from and what set you got ties too.. so keep it all teh way real wit cha self and SUPPORT THIS DAGO MOVEMENT NOT A BEST RAPPER OR GROUP. 6-1-9 OVER AND OUT....

Mar 22, 2003
There is no best rapper in dago but i give props to ecay, mitchy slick, jayo, j 51/50, 1/2 ounce, cricet, steve vicious, VMA, Eboni baker, the junkies, cyco, damu, i rocc , BUDDA MAN, sevon, lil ill black, mink loc, E.T.A, Grant theft, tiny doo, young T-nuttz mak marv, bule sicc, complex, and any body i left out my bad ! Go cop ITS A MUST AT THE METRO ON 54th & EL CAJON 1

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
DaGo is for sure on the rise, and i aGree, a lot of cats are makin moves and are comin hard on the mic and on the boards...personally my favorites are Cricet, Ecay, Mitchy, Damu, Complex, CS and Contraband