Who's the greatest player ever to suit up for you NFL franchise?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
Choose your number one, and an alternate.

No top 5 shit, make a decision.

1)LT
a) Dan Fouts

EDIT: gotta love it when you misspell the thread title.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
no sir, he would be 3......

im a defensive person, and Lott is a savage, fucker fucked his finger and came back playin good

Jun 15, 2005
How the fuck are you a 9er fan? Don't they have a team in your state/city to root for?

no sir, he would be 3......

im a defensive person, and Lott is a savage, fucker fucked his finger and came back playin good

^youz a gangsta!

nah tho, Lott is cool. Stayed putting the hat on fools.

Montana was a G, though. First great one I ever personally witnessed. Pulled the comeback win so many times, he is top 3 QB's in my book. He perfected poise in the pocket.

Sep 4, 2002
How the fuck are you a 9er fan? Don't they have a team in your state/city to root for?

^youz a gangsta!

nah tho, Lott is cool. Stayed putting the hat on fools.

Montana was a G, though. First great one I ever personally witnessed. Pulled the comeback win so many times, he is top 3 QB's in my book. He perfected poise in the pocket.
if you are talking football team no they don't....... Jerry Rice was my favorite growing up, same with the niners.... just grew up bein a niner fan

Jun 15, 2005
I was thinking about that before I posted this. Teams like the Steelers, Cowboys, etc...got a lot of players to choose from.

I even asked a Vikings fan at the bar and dude was like "I cant just pick one...Tarkenton, Carter, Marshall, Krause."

My homie listed his all time Chargers 1-10.