Whos the dopest DJ's in the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
whats good..

the Turntable Technicians homies are doing well.. everyone lives in different areas of the usa..me and devro still cutt it up fa sho...

thanks for the demolition men support.

heres some of my bayarea favorites:

Qbert,
Spair,
Teeko,
Vinroc,
Shortcut,
DJ Juice,
Moe 1,
td camp,
DJ Fresh,
sake 1

this goes for there skills,mixing,mixtapes & selection

peace
Impereal
www.myspace.com/demolitionmenmusic

Feb 18, 2006
i was feelin gangsta when i didnt see rick lee mentioned ( hes the most helpful dj when it comes to fastest promotional outcome ) but i like rick lee demolition men(impereal n devro) tito bell rah2k dj amen dj fresh dj emac too(hes new but good) dj juice clinton sparks dj vlad (before he started snitching on niggaz), i like any dj wholl go to the streets put some mixtapes out properly n fuck with real muthauckaz...those are the djs who give our regions the opportunity to be heard and further exploited, the mainstream dj's you all mention for the most part dont even spin bay music regularly and im talkin your dj's who give a fuck and work for us and on the behalf of us, if we didnt have those mentioned right there there might not be a bay area rap game left. For the most part every dj mentioned is very assertive, has a knack for good music, hard working, and ambitious, and i eel strongly that without these djs honestly, we could all off completely. These DJ's all make it possible to find ground breaking music that gets to Vons hands and gets play.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
^^^ As far as turntablists I'd definitely go with Qbert...I mean dude is a fucking LEGEND and innovator.

As far as mixtape/club/radio DJ's I'd go with Scotty Fox, Mind Motion, Demolition Men & DJ Fresh

Feb 28, 2006
i havent heard qbert make a mix on the radio for how long.

as a general listener to commercial music, top 3 is probably dj espinoza (949), mind motion (106), and will c wood.