Who's Roger Troutman?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
Damn shame.:eek:
youre right , and speaking of a damn shame, you should see his old studio, down the road here in dayton ohio. its all run down and shit, i think its for sale. TROUTMAN SOUNDLABS. someone needs to clean it up and either put it to use or make a memorial. where you big ballers at??

May 6, 2002
have yall heard the J-Ro-Still More Bounce cd? that shit is bangin, i'm not sure if it was released yet but damn, swoop it up if you see it around cuz its tight. its a tribute cd to Roger. i give it a 8 1/2 out of 10

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Re: ohhh yeahhhh

jeff dogg u.s.a said:
now i remember.

i knew it the whole time. just checkin if yall knew your history.
you don't gotta lie.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Mark: Zapp isn't a group contrary to popular belief. Zapp is a person, the youngest of the Troutman brothers and his real name is Terry. Larry is the one who killed Roger and then killed himself. Bayside is going to have new record from Zapp. Computer Love 2003 is had as fuck.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Well Big Rob is now doin the Talkbox...they perform under the name Zapp...and most of the albums say "Roger & Zapp"....so I can see how some (including me) would think it IS a group.

Now answer yer gaddamn voicemail man =)

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just happened to have my Zapp & Roger "All The Greatest Hits" Cd sittin here when I posted that too, so had to put it in.....how many hip hop HITS have been made off this shit???