whos more of a legend? Ice T or KRS One

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos more of a legend? Ice T or KRS One

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2006
Ice T is one of the originators along with Schooly D. There would be no NWA etc. At least documented. But then you got KRS, who took hip hop and helped it become recognized as a culture and did a lot of other positive shit, politics, community activism etc. So you cant really take anything away from KRS. Both have made their accomplishments. Both are legends. I dont think any one of em is bigger than the other. Although... KRS has the bigger nose. lol

Oct 6, 2008
Because nobody said this, I will...

"Cop Killer" = Classic Song

Solid role on "Law and Order SVU" as a detective = WTF?

That's a sick ass contradiction. I love Ice-T and KRS has had his contradictions too, but that's a little too big to overlook.

But as someone said earlier... coke to pepsi...

I like pepsi better..

It's a solid question and to be honest, it's a toss up..

Oct 6, 2008
Ice T is one of the originators along with Schooly D. There would be no NWA etc. At least documented. But then you got KRS, who took hip hop and helped it become recognized as a culture and did a lot of other positive shit, politics, community activism etc. So you cant really take anything away from KRS. Both have made their accomplishments. Both are legends. I dont think any one of em is bigger than the other. Although... KRS has the bigger nose. lol
I think he put it the best way...

Just facts.

Apr 14, 2003
both legends... but who's more of a legend? who the hell knows. if i had to sit down and have a hip hop coversation... and had to pick one i would pick KRS... He's probably forgotten more about hip hop than most of us will ever know. But if I had to sit down and have a conversation about gettin money/hustle/pimp shit it would be Ice-T.

Feb 8, 2003
ICE-T

he had a way more successful career and made more money then KRS1. KRS a better rapper but Ice-t had better albums in they prime. also Ice-t career is still on top he still getting paid on nbc TV programming krs 1 isnt getting paid like that these days.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I think they are equally legendary. BDP's first 4 albums = classic, Ive T's first 4 albums = classic. Ice T is considered one of the originators of gnagsta rap, Criminal Minded is also considered one of the first gangsta rap albums...