Who's Making Thangs Happen In???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2004
These City's Seattle, Tacoma ,Spokane and Portland???

Who are the Hot Rappers with releases and Units sold in The stores or on The streets???
We need to know who is who Because we can help make this scene bigger!!!

Jul 10, 2002
This man was askin' a question, so he must'nt have seen it in the 50 other posts... It's all gravy, glad you got the point, now I've got to focus on the next... good lookin' and get ready ;)

Aug 20, 2004
marcus said:
^ I've seen you say that in like 50 of your posts. I know he's your boy and everything, but i think we've got the point.

Its called luv...and most of all promotion...and Jomodo is doin it the right way...

And`1 said:
most people in the NW dont support the local rappers. its a shame.
You aint never lied...thats why alotta acts from here wanna move to where you CAN get support...and its not in the NW...

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
151 "CODE OF THA STREET"

SEATTLE NIGGA IN STORES NATIONWIDE

WIT VIDEO ON BET

AND MY GROUP LAC OF RESPECT MAKIN NOIZE IN THA TOWN...

MY NIGGAZ CERTIFIED IS THA HOTTEST SHIT OUTTA SPOOKALOO (SPOKANE)

Dec 15, 2004
Yeah i Have heard Of 151 AND COOLNUTZ It seems to me they are on the right track to the T0P,So who else is selling units and Living good off of the albums they have dropped???any Tacoma folks making Noise??Matter of fact do they got groups and labels coming from Tacoma??

May 4, 2002
syko hands down runnin shit out the NW for the next generation..and he really lives what he raps about!!! dig that.

Dec 20, 2003
SYKO said:
syko hands down runnin shit out the NW for the next generation..and he really lives what he raps about!!! dig that.
Sounds like you are riding your own dick pretty hard. Must not of heard your competition out in the Northwest cause there are a lot of hitters.

May 4, 2002
most of the so called "competition" fuck wit me on a regular....some people just dont like me cause my actions speak side by side with my words...

and me ridin my own dick>??? naw..i just know im dope ..and theres really no competition to me...its a free for all out here...lol

Mac Dre (rip) presents...SYKO-AMERIKKKAN SYKO VOL 1 in stores now...NATIONWIDE
syko is syke daddy starbucks-the mixtape jan 05
syko-amerikkkan syko vol 2- the next evaluation-summer 05
syko presents.....Young Blast-Blastforme
syko presents....THE FSG'z (Big Poohb, Young Willz, & Syko)-FAMILY ORIENTATED Feat. A-WAX,
Smigg Dirtee, Jayo Felony, Ridah J Klyde, I-Rocc & More.. TBA 05

Dec 15, 2004
So Syko is doing his thang in PO along with CoolNutz, Certified is holdin thangs down in Spokane so who is making Thangs Happen in Seattle and Tacoma??
Also are these artist selling units On The streets or getting scans in the stores??