who's got this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Downunda-Connec

Heres the review I posted about a year ago...

This disc Is out on Fat rat entertainment, I got mine at Friscostreetshow.com and features the brothers San Quinn and J. Bailey (from Fully Loaded) with their father as the third member of the group. Their dad (stomp down) who does his thing much like herm does, laces many tracks with O.G player verses. Willie Hen features and has his own solo track, Fully loaded also have a track. E40, PSD and several others spit on this album and is a must have for any Bay Area connoisseur. If you enjoyed the Done Deal Fam or anything San Quinn or Fully Loaded have dropped in the past then you must cop this album!!!

1 Intro A mac in my life: This is an intro from Sharron, ?they momma?
2 Aim hi JB: This is an intro from Quinn and Baileys Dad “Aim high JB aim high”
3 She is another one: This is the first real track on the album, A San Quinn solo. Good track, as usual Quinn comes flossed over a track that keeps moving.
4 Felony bitch: This is a great track. This track has Quinn and Bailey bringing heat over a beat that matches the intensity of the lyrics spat. Stomp Down (THE DAD) laces the track with his usual O.G pimp verses which enhances a lot of the tracks on this album IMO. This tracks all about finding a “felony bitch and never switch”ing.
5 Up pop the pimpin: This track is Heated… Every verse on this track is excellent; Willie Hen especially shines on this one. This track is all about Pimpin worldwide. They need to bring out another episode of this track with Don Toriano, I need more of this shit. One of my favorites off the disc!!!
6 Saw taying: This track has a strange saucy beat and features E40. Stomp Down brings the intro and 40 kicks it off from there. Good track, saucy chorus.
7 Skit1: On this skit Stomp Down shares his wisdom on Mackin.
8 Mac Sauce: This is another great track. A great verse from either Mac June or J.J (the other listed artists?)You gotta hear this one, bump it loud. Won’t say no more.
9 Dimensions of the game: This track moves. “Big Bailey, Lil Bailey and San Quinn” Good tight rap and phat beat. What more can you ask for?
10 Pimps are born: Willie Hen solo, good track, the rap’s good and the beat’s smooth. Real Nice track. Looking forward to his solo album. ...STILL, a year on...
11 Players Anthem: Lil Bailey solo as he is known throughout this album, Great track, he raps well to the beat. He needs a solo and this track shows why. I get the feeling this track was inspired from the movie “Pootietang” but I have no information to back this thought up. Stomp Down produces a great chorus on this one, makes you want to shout that shit and J bailey shines in the first solo I’ve heard him on since Reloaded.
12 Skit2: Stomp Down introduces the next track.
13 Califooya: PSD on this one and a lot of other rappers spit during the 5 minutes that this track goes for. Another good track, This disc is so versatile.
14 Young playaz respect OG’s: This is the Fully Loaded track. Good track, a little short, But every verse is heated and the beat has a strange way of getting that head to keep bopping. Everyone from Fully Loaded needs a solo album.
15 First look: Stomp Down talks about “that first look that got me hooked”
16 Born in the game: This is the last track on the album. Another great track from Quinn and Bailey.
Grab this one now and tell us how your thoughts differ from mine??

This is the first review I have written and felt someone needed to lift the lid on this disc. On closing I will say this disc has the versatility to please everyone who feels westcoast rap. The disc’s a little short on time but there’s a lot of great tracks and you can feel the work they put in on this one. Stomp down laces a lot of the tracks and does a great job IMO although some people won’t like his “Herm” style of talking throughout some tracks. Whoever doesn’t have this album needs to grab it.

D

Downunda-Connec

@ NICKEL5, glad you liked the review, enjoy the album.

@ Thug thizzle, It could have had an extra couple of tracks, it was a little short. If you aren't big on the herm type thing then you might be put off a couple of tracks, but all in all, I really liked it and I still bump it a year on... A few real heaters.