who's got the offical date for the 2006 bars awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
who cares???? the way that they've had the voting set up, i have a feeling there are gonna be a lot of no shows because of how bad this has been promoted, marketed and publisized......i do hope that it turns out to be a nice event though.

Feb 20, 2006
i think it being shown on tv will be decided on the crowd
last year im sure they were supposed to show it on my block or something but the dumbass crowd kept going on the damn stage for no fucking reason fucking the shit up

by the way its december 2nd
and i heard it would be held at the same place as last year which was the nob hill masonic center

and believe me a lot of people will be there

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
its actually bein held at the san mateo expo center this year. as far as dvd, last years was captured on dvd and if u copped the mac dre dvd treal tv 2 you'll see that all of the BARS footage was straight from Booyowski from the BARS AWARD dvd. his dvd will be done soon from year one and is incredible. as far as too many peeps gettin on stage last year, they have promised to not let that happen this year... everyone who loves bay area hiop hop should go support this outstanding event... december 2nd in san mateo