Whos going to see TECH N9NE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2003
20Sickness said:
May 14th @ the Premier SEATTLE WA
May 15th PORTLAND OR
May 16th EUGENE OR

I'll be at all 3.

I'll be at all 3 of em.... I'm flying out to hit the show in columbia on the 17th.... 4 Tech shows in a month....mass pleasure overload!

Sep 30, 2003
A friend of mine who's from KC moved out here to Washington and drug me to the Portland show they did here a few months ago... She's pretty tight with Tech so we got to hang with him and all the guys while they were out here..... The show was unbelievable It wasn't the type of music I listened to then but He blew me away and now i'm an addict...so yeah I'm flyin all the way out there to see him again and to visit her...she moved back to KC.... He's worth it!

Apr 21, 2003
motochik said:
A friend of mine who's from KC moved out here to Washington and drug me to the Portland show they did here a few months ago... She's pretty tight with Tech so we got to hang with him and all the guys while they were out here..... The show was unbelievable It wasn't the type of music I listened to then but He blew me away and now i'm an addict...so yeah I'm flyin all the way out there to see him again and to visit her...she moved back to KC.... He's worth it!
that what i'm talkin about!

Sep 30, 2003
It looks like they use Ticket Web for most of the events at the WOW Hall in Eugene, I went on the site and they don't have them for sale yet but it looks like its going to be Ticket Web keep checking that web site. www.Ticketweb.com

Apr 28, 2003
Somebody told me the WOW hall might be doing the promoting and selling all on their own... we should find out soon how it's gonna go down though. Anyone want to try and meet for a smoke session before the shows?

Nov 16, 2003
motochik said:
You have the best view from the balcony anyway! I love the roseland...we need to get Tech at the Rose Garden...he'd pack that place!
yup we drove down to see him after the seattle show awhile back and i was in the balcony drinkin long islands all night. i got some filthy pics from both concerts and that crazy muthafucka is gonna sign my shit up here in seattle. if you anyway near the northwest, even if you never heard of this cat, best believe you should definately be at this show, not to mention goon sqwad and cool nutz, cant get no better!