Who's going to Lovefest this year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
hella people i know r goin 2 this shit, some fine females 2. I dunno tho, not really my thing. Its $10 this year and they say their gonna crack down on drink, you cant bring any in to the actual festival site at the Civic Center. But shit id hafta drive 3 hours 2 get home 2 the bay and i aint really feelin it. It'd prolly be cool and if i was home i would go but i aint tryin 2 drive up there just 4 it. And i dont know if lookin at fine half naked women is worth having to be around that many frisco fags who will also be half naked.

The after parties r prolly gonna be crazy tho, thats where the fun is gonna be

May 6, 2002
Danny Howells is the only DJ worth going for.
I really just rather watch him spin a set somehwere than have to follow his float, because the rest of the DJ's on that list aren't even worth the time....

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
THEN WHAT: The floats arrive at Civic Center plaza where they park to becomes 25 stages on a transformed festival grounds with food, beverage, a new live electronic and performance stage, and outstanding revelry. There is a $10 entrance fee to the festival grounds, children under 12 with their parents are Free. All ages welcome. No outside alcohol.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
does any one know of any good parking spots or areas? i'm planning on taking my siblings on a tour of sf finally, i'm gonna start from the golden gate and then whatever else happens happens. i'm just tripping over the parking.

Also, does anyone know which public transportation method i should use?

a lot of people are going to that lovefest thing, i might stop by.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
just so ya'll know theres a BLUEGRASS festival going on too...they expect the turnout for that alone to be 100k...i wonder what the expected turnout for Lovefest is. I think there's also the Treasure Island music festival too, city's gonna be nuts to drive around in

Dec 29, 2008
one of my friends told me he's going to this today and wanted me to go with him and i was like what is it and this fool made it sound like it was some regular shit

i dont think i can fuck wiith this shit lol

Nov 20, 2005
i love the music but the entire culture is getting to happy/gay for me. no offense some of my closest friends are gay/bi but im not part of the bring back energy 92.7 flaming crowd.

the ones back in the day were coo. my homegirl has been texting me to go. i dunno. im tryin to save up for new sofas.

~k.