Who's Going To Any AZ Shows This Week???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
all i know is tech fucking murdered our show, i liked everyones performance... it seemed like slaughter got their act together cuzz it was dope to me, but im a biased slaughter fan... night was great one of the best tech shows and sets ive ever been too, got to meet slaughter; got pics and autographs from them... once i get back from the tech instore tonight ill try to post up my pics, all the pics i took of the sets came out like shit... i was pissed.

Nov 15, 2007
wow i just got back from the f.y.e. instore signing and i didnt even get to meet tech, im fucking pissed... i get there at 7:25 and i heard something like the mall or tech stoped the instore when it was supposed to be untill 9... drove all the way up too tempe for fucking nothing, my boy hollared at kutt and dude straight dissed him; i lost all lil respect i had for kutt... if it wasnt for tech nobody would even listen to dude in the first place... very dissapointing night.... i regret not geting the vip now, fuck it...

yea lemme know what you think l.d.s. cuzz i mean personally i wouldnt know, but they seemed a lil more organized from the reviews you guys gave them... i mean atleast all 4 dudes from slaughter were cool as fuck unlike kutt... i expected the dick move from budden but not from kutt...

Nov 27, 2007
hahah budden was funny as fuck at the tucson show. He punked those kids in the front for not throwing up the Westside with crooked. then all random he just says..."Pillz". i was disappointed tho that they didnt come out in their outfits

Nov 15, 2007
hahah budden was funny as fuck at the tucson show. He punked those kids in the front for not throwing up the Westside with crooked. then all random he just says..."Pillz". i was disappointed tho that they didnt come out in their outfits
haha yea, still though they killed it to me... it was real cool cuzz they was at their merch booth at the end of the show acting real humble showing mad love to the fans, i mean atleast me...

Nov 15, 2007
yea if it wasnt sold out im surprised... i didnt go up top so i dont know how packed it was up there but i know damn near the whole bottom floor was filled to the back.

shit got crazy as fuck when tech got on too!

Nov 15, 2007
the top was packed as tits. i was up there with a group of people i got fuckin pissed cuz i kept on standing up and goin hyphy and the security kept on telling me to sit down.
LOL thats why i say fuck the top! i bet thats why i got kicked out last time cuzz i was going crazy up top there last time.... the top is boo boo especially after hearing that... i was down there in those mosh pits geting crazy as i wanted to be!

Nov 27, 2007
i know but it was better for me i didnt feel like standing all damn night. me and my boys were there in line since like four so we just kicked it. i was pissed i only got to see one pair of titties i saw the backs of the rest of the chicks.

Nov 15, 2007
LOL there was only 2 girls on the bottom who had anything nice to look at, trust me them other girls were so flat it didnt even matter; it wasnt even like looking at titties it seemed like ahaha... yea i ended up geting there a right when the show started, it was straight. the girl up top who kept showing the good looked like them babies looked good though, you had a better look at them then me.

Oct 23, 2009
About the F.Y.E signing, we were expectin it to last til 9 as the promo said, but the mall made us cut it down til 7. So we couldn't use any promo we had that said 9, mall is a lil strict. They stopped signin maybe right at 7 is when tech ran for the buses, pretty good outcome tho. Sry u didn't get anything signed.