Whos Goin To The Smokeout On Saturday?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
im goin...its gonna be tight probably...lots of dope acts...Supernatural, Aceyalone, Bus Driva, Everlast, Pharaohe Monch, Redman, Cypress, Snoop....grips more...lots of rock tho...considering KROQ is promoting it...Tommy Chong is hostin...so thatll be tight...but im curious to see if Snoopy is gonna speak on people when hes on stage...and i hope he got Daz with him...Soopa too...im wonderin who the "suprise" 4:20 act is...when i went to years it was Limp Bizkit...i guess last year it was B-Reals new rock group...i hope its some good this year...plus this shit is finally in L.A....its at the Colesium...no more drivin all the way to the orange show and shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
^^^^hell yea...one of the best freestylers out...he makes up songs while on stage...i seen him at a concert...he got introduced by erick v(baka boyz)....erick v went to the crowd and started a supernat chant...supernat came out...took the chant and made it into a hook...freestyled a whole song up there...he did it a gang of times...plus that shit when he changes his voice...shit is crazy...he did it and sounded like ODB & Biggie...the Snoop voice was alittle off tho....but i guess no one else is goin...thank god this show is more underground hip hop/rock filled...at least i know not many gangsters will be there