Who's closing Strange Noize tour?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
sucks that i live in Mass though cuz they dont kno him that much over hear so he prolly wont even get a long time on stage but thats why i go to mass and connecticut so i can double up lol

Feb 12, 2006
Is there a set date on this coming to CT and Mass.? CT good for me and im always down for goin to Mass and kickin it with the massholes. I always have a ball on Pearl st.!

Feb 9, 2006
I am sure he will close the Seattle show, because he is so popular here. I would prefer if he didnt tho... I would rather him go up first so I could just see his shit and get the hell outa there. Iv seen KMK live be4 when they did the New Years show here w Tech a couple years ago, they were aight but I def wouldnt stick around for em if Tech was to perform be4 them. But I know they wont so it doesnt really matter!

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
What about Rapid City? And any idea what songs the other artists will be doing durings there sets?

May 4, 2006
I'll be at the NY show. Regardless of who's closing the show. I am pretty much down with Blaze, Tech, KMK anyway so it'll be a dope show. I got the VIP package and Im looking forward too the CD with the exclusive songs and everything else I got coming when they start shipping them out.