Who's checking out the granada tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
So tonights the show, Ghostface Killah from Wu-Tang with appreances by Skatterman and Snugbrim & M-1 of Dead Prez. Just wanted to see if anyone besides my friends and myself are going or if some more strange music fans are going be up there if so you people need to get at me I'll be wearing my tech shirt so I'll be the 320lbs muthafucker upthere probably wearing a cheifs hat. Anywayz I'm fucking tired so peace.

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
That shit was off the hook not only skat n snug but tech, kutt and kaliko were up in that bitch the out fit tech had on was tight as hell somebody please tell me u got a good pic of that shit it would make a awesome wallpaper. Anywayz another reason it was good was... and not trying to offend mothafuckas in her... was the lack of the juggalos. I mean there are quite a few of you who r cool but then you get the retarded ones who piss alot of us off. Anywayz im exhausted so peace.

Apr 21, 2003
well fuck....i knew i should of made the drive to go....

i had a few friends from kc that hit it up.....said it was pretty fucking tight.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
T-Willy said:
That shit was off the hook not only skat n snug but tech, kutt and kaliko were up in that bitch the out fit tech had on was tight as hell somebody please tell me u got a good pic of that shit it would make a awesome wallpaper. Anywayz another reason it was good was... and not trying to offend mothafuckas in her... was the lack of the juggalos. I mean there are quite a few of you who r cool but then you get the retarded ones who piss alot of us off. Anywayz im exhausted so peace.

oh...you didnt know?

Juggs dont listen to real hiphop...