whos better brother lynch, c-bo, or x-raided?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who do u like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
x stayed consistent on the mic through his whole career but lynch was better imo in the 90's and he does have better beats.. so its lynch for me.. it would be hella close if the question was about their albums

Apr 7, 2004
i can feel x-raided shit hard core and hes a lyricist and everything but..... i bumped lynch first. i can go thru most of lynch's albums without havin to skip a track. he got bomb lyrics and beats. SO ima go with lynch on this one. but x-locc is just a cunthair below him in my opinion. as for c-bo he's koo and all but i dont feel him as much as a lotta other rappers. especially lynch or x-locc

Aug 11, 2003
All 3 of these Niggas are Great.. And they are porb the Best at the kinda rap they spit..Crazy Sadistict Shit lynch wins... X has Some of the greatest tracks I own.. and so does Lynch .. But C-bo Has Whole CDs I can bump all day and I say X is best.. Cbo 2nd and Lynch is #3rd.. cuz all the song I dont like by him sound the same

Its a hard Choice.. but thats how it goes and Cbo Isnt that far behind X but X has The song LAnd of the lost.. and that shit is on pac level for me so he wins.. + tacks Like "Land of the lost" are my fav kinda music.. but Then C-bo has..

You know what.. Im done.. fuck this shit

Mar 9, 2005
Yeah, I gotta go with X too - C-Bo was tight as hell back in the day, he's relaxed his style a bit too much nowadays. If you had asked me 5+ years ago, I'd go with Bo. Lynch is also tight, never really got into his stuff as much as the other two though.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
xraided is in jail and until he is out of jail i cant rank him with lynch because i know i wont hear quality studio sounding shit.

cbo is a legendary figure in the west but i dont know if he has it in him to make another classic album like lynch might be able to.

so i gotta give it to lynch damn near on default

i might say COS is making better music than bo right now

Mar 16, 2005
X is tight, got skillz, Lynch got mad flows, but to me C-Bo spits some straight G'd up gangster shit, real talk.....that new track 100 $tacks is fuckin sic wid it

Aug 24, 2006
JackArtist510 said:
well, they all are great, but X-Raided is the best i think, flow, delivery, lyrical content.. then i pick Lynch and then C-Bo.. damn hard decision. they need a song with all 3 of them together.,

/agreeee

Jun 22, 2002
I think X spits with the most emotion and meaning. He gives a fuck about his lyrics and the delivery of his flow. Listen close, he is on a diff level - lynch is over due, but thats on him. Season was a long time ago - cant bump the same shyt 4 ever - too many ifs, ands and could of beens. C Bo has some classic releases, but too many basic releases in general