Who's album do you want to come first XO or LIL LOS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2004
Two of the sickest homies on east co co but I want to know whos album do you want to come out first

IF YOU WANT XOPUNCH IN XIV

IF YOU WANTLIL LOSPUNCH IN 14

AND LET ME KNOW WHY ALSO PUT IN YOUR FAVORITE TRACK BY YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST

Mar 26, 2004
ANTIOCH LIFE EAST CO CO RECORDS

THIS THREAD IS NOT TO DOWN ANY ONE BUT TO SEE WHICH ARTIST YOU LIKE MORE OR WHAT ARTIST YOU THINK IS COMING OUT HARDER

Mar 26, 2004
What do you mean

Big Teflon said:
LOL,I WONDERED WHY PEOPLE THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE THE SAME PERSON,NOW I KNO'.
What do you mean by this homie? If you are wondering why ENE LOS AND SACKING916 are so similar it is because we are from the same hood along with Mr.Sacra, but that fool got banded because some one told on his ass like a little rat. Anyways We are all coming out of the same hood and we all got each others back like a real homie is suppose to.

Feb 3, 2004
Real azz shit ene

ENELOS said:
What do you mean by this homie? If you are wondering why ENE LOS AND SACKING916 are so similar it is because we are from the same hood along with Mr.Sacra, but that fool got banded because some one told on his ass like a little rat. Anyways We are all coming out of the same hood and we all got each others back like a real homie is suppose to.

It aint nutting but the rillest puting it down for CENTRO SACRA

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
mr. vinn don't ever dissrespect me varrio elk grove vato nah just fuckin wit u i'm from sacra but stay in eg itz koo i got a tight azz red nose elk hes hard az fuck

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
can sombody help me? i need to know how to post the same attachment more than once because when i delete it from the user cp it takes it off the other threads i had it on . so if u can assist me let me know. thanks. :confused: