WHOO!! TERRY GLENN IS GOIN' OFF RIGHT NOW!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
? for cowboy fans....is it me or does the tuna not like julius jones? it seems like he'd rather go with the other back, whom i forget his name
Funny you say that, cause I think Parcells likes him too much...Marion Barber looks better to me than Jones, but they are both pretty good... Like last season at the end of the year they would hand it to Jones and he would play for a series and not really do shit, then they would put Barber in and he would go for like 5-7 yards a carry and shit. (not EVERY carry of course)

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
D'struction said:
Funny you say that, cause I think Parcells likes him too much...Marion Barber looks better to me than Jones, but they are both pretty good... Like last season at the end of the year they would hand it to Jones and he would play for a series and not really do shit, then they would put Barber in and he would go for like 5-7 yards a carry and shit. (not EVERY carry of course)
I don't think he's quicker than Jones, but he seems tougher. He's more of a power back, he's about 220, and he's a pretty good blocker...he'll truck dudes. Julius is more of a shifty, speed back. But, I myself like Barber starting more rather than Jones.

Jun 1, 2002
KAH707KALI said:
DALLAS WILL HAVE MORE WINS THEN CHOKELAND THIS YEAR EVEN IF T.O. DOESNT PLAY

I WOULD EXPECT THAT..THEY HAVE A BETTER TEAM..FLIPSIDE TO THAT IS.. IF THEY DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN MAKE OR WIN THE BOWL IT'S BACK TO REBUILDING MODE .. THEY WILL LOSE MOST OF THE STARS..

GOOD LUCK.