Whole Catalogue now available on iTunes, Google Play etc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Whats up ya'll. Long time since I hollared. Just wanted to let ya'll know all of my albums are now available digitally. A lot of ya'll have asked me about the Ghetto World Soundtrack which featured the Dago street classic "San Diego Got Heat" which featured Me, Mitchy, Ecay, Damu and I-Rocc. Plus all the other hits on that compilation. It's one of the best comps to come out of Dago! Also available is Lil C.S. Presents The Mob Kingz - The Hardest Shit Out. My first album Lil C.S. - Ghetto Classics, and my certified fan favorite Dago classic, Dollars & Sins which featured Mac Dre, Jayo Felony, Brotha Lynch Hung, Bad Azz, The Mob Kingz, Ecay, Cricet and more. The singles are available on iTunes for D&S, but the album is missing a song. The intro Lil CS Street History Lesson. That should be corrected next Friday. Thanks for all of the support over the years, and continue to support Dago Music.

Attachments

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for sharing your catalogue digitally. You should have stayed in the game.
Appreciate it man, but the return on investment and time didn't make sense to me anymore. There are people (no knock to anyone chasing their dream) that have spent THOUSANDS over a 10 to 15 year period that they haven't made back in the game, and the hours they may have spent over 10+ years pursuing a rap career doesn't add up to what they would've made at a minimum wage job during that time period. I love the rap game, but it doesnt make sense if it doesn't make a profit in the long run. You spend all of that money and time with the HOPE of blowing up and getting a big pay day for all of the years you put in. It happens to some, but not most. And no one from San Diego yet. So I looked at the big picture and I definitely made the right decision. The financial position I'm in wouldn't have happened if I stayed in the rap game. This is probably the first time I explained why I bounced. Plus I don't want to be a 40+ rapper still trying to blow up. But #salute to all the new young Dago rappers and OGs still doing it. I hope someone blows up!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Appreciate it man, but the return on investment and time didn't make sense to me anymore. There are people (no knock to anyone chasing their dream) that have spent THOUSANDS over a 10 to 15 year period that they haven't made back in the game, and the hours they may have spent over 10+ years pursuing a rap career doesn't add up to what they would've made at a minimum wage job during that time period. I love the rap game, but it doesnt make sense if it doesn't make a profit in the long run. You spend all of that money and time with the HOPE of blowing up and getting a big pay day for all of the years you put in. It happens to some, but not most. And no one from San Diego yet. So I looked at the big picture and I definitely made the right decision. The financial position I'm in wouldn't have happened if I stayed in the rap game. This is probably the first time I explained why I bounced. Plus I don't want to be a 40+ rapper still trying to blow up. But #salute to all the new young Dago rappers and OGs still doing it. I hope someone blows up!

That makes perfect sense. Now I understand.

Apr 25, 2002