who ya'll think have harder beatz old bone or old dayton family?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
ama say bone thugz n harmony e1999 shyt...got them hard azz beatzz...dayton family have them horror core shyt...i like bone better tho...

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Steve Pitts an D.J. U-Neek are two of the most underrated producers in rap, period. Both of em got different styles, and they work real well with their respected artists. Both albums were bangin as far as prouction, but I'd have to say E. 1999 Eternal has a slight edge on FBI.

May 1, 2002
DJ UNEEK DIDN'T PRODUCE ALL OF E1999 EATERNAL TONY-C,TIM MIDLLETON,N I THINK KEVIN MCCOULD,N ALSO IT WAS WHEN EASY WAS STILL ALIVE SO HE HAD INPUT IN IT...BUT THEM FROM CREEPIN ON AH COME N EAST 1999 WERE THE SHIT

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Yeah, I know the whole Tony C. ordeal, I don't know if I believe it or not. I just go by what I know, it says D.J. U-Neek in the liner notes. And it's kind of funny that Tony C. decides to claim that he did the beats 5-6 years after the album drops and after it sold so many copies. But who knows. They both have tight beats.

Sep 22, 2003
www.soundclick.com
hmmm i neva heard tha dayton family songs....
so ima say East 99 Eternal....

but can i peep sum songs from dayton fam on kazza..?
and if i can... list sum names of songs that are a good example of tha raw beats.. so i can... choose which beats are more raw...

Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
40ozthug99 said:

and if i can... list sum names of songs that are a good example of tha raw beats.. so i can... choose which beats are more raw...
Flint Town
Smoke 4 Free
Hand That Rocks The Cradle
Whut's On Your Mind 2
Eyes Closed

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com

U musta be a young buck to have never even heard of em. jus to name a very few of their many classics'
Group
Do U Remember?
Oxydol
Smoke 4 Free
Shadows
What's On Your Mind 2
Welcome To Flint
We Kept It Ghetto
Playa Hater

solo songs

Bootleg
Mama