Who ya wit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Gotta go with the money homey....

First off there's me "LIL C.S." I have to go with the money homey. I know I'm going to go a little off topic, but I want you to feel where I'm coming from. You have to realize that I'm running a business, and I have made profits on both of my albums, and sold thousands on both. Real shit (on my son). You got known labels in Dago that I know for a fact haven't even made their money bac on albums! I'm not runnin' no non-profit organization. Feel me? So that's why I've been the only person released on Ghetto World Records so far. We've put in a lot of work building my name up, and it would be too hard as an independent to start from scratch with someone who has never put an album out. That's not to say we wouldn't ever sign another artist. We just gotta build the company up more, and get more established in the game before we can do that. The only way I would sign somebody if they already had a lil' fan base, and I KNEW I wouldn't lose. Until then I have to go with the money. Then also on my label is the group "The Mobstaz" which is Me, Playboy Floyd, Big Mar-Dog and Baby Ant. After we put out the dvd soundtrac we will be releasing The Mobstaz album "All Part of the Game" next year. And that will be "LIL C.S. presents The Mobstaz". Feel me homey? This shit is hard, and it's hard to build up an artist name. Sometimes it takes 3 to 10 yrs and numerous albums and appearances to have a real solid fanbase. Look at Bo and Lynch, them niggaz been puttin' out albums since the early 90's, and at that time the market wasn't as saturated as it is now. I know you only asked a simple question homey, but I had let you get a little insight on why I don't have any artist besides me and The Mobstaz right now. It's all love dog. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Fa sho- Thats real shit. To have a "big label" you gotta have the "big names". You sprinkled game potna* Seems like it takes patience. You funky fa that! Not many SD rappers try to excel outside of the city, know what I mean- Theres alot of artist who put out & just sit on the shelf. Never even heard of you know! Find that shit at the music trader or somethin, Real shit. Props for that. Being a ceo/mastermind & artist. Looks to me your bout ya chips! a hungry nigga! Outside of being an artist. Do you have a profession? I know it must have been hard putting all this shit together. You know before you dropped & all. Not alot of niggaz can dedicate themselves like that. Havin a seed(your son) too, feel me?

Apr 25, 2002
All I can say homey is, when I got out the feds I put it down. Put my first album out in 5 to 6 months after I was out after bein' gone for over 8yrs. Did hella good with that album with no famous guest appearances (what rapper you know put out their debut without any famous appearances!!!). Put my 2nd one out a year and some change later, and still on the grit and grind. Niggaz knew my status before I left, and I just picced up where I left off when I got home, but in this rap game instead. I'ma legal hustler now homey. You see where Break Bread's and Who ya' Wit's CEO's are (in the feds now). That's why I'm about this rap hustle now, but I also love this shit. I've been spittin' for a long time before major money was bein' made, and I had a tape out before I went to the feds but I wasn't even sellin' it. Just did it for the homeys. 5 song ep. But now it's time for a nigga to eat off this shit, and I feel guilty if a nigga out hustles me. That shit fucs with a nigga if I feel a nigga is out hustlin' me, so I stay on grind and do shit a lot of niggaz don't do (go hard out the trunk, some days sellin' 15, 10, 22, 5, 25 or more cd's at $10 a pop in a day to people that wasn't even goin' to the record store that day, while other niggaz shit is sittin' on the shelf, ain't no way they sellin' 20 cd's in one day after a cd has been out for over 6 months, like I am, and this ain't countin' my actual store sells. feel me, cuz I always press up my own cd's for me to sell, and let dist. do their own thang). I ain't gon' stop until it pops homey. Real speech. LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
^

"Knowledge kickin, hope ya listenin"
Talk about modivation* Im feedin off this-
Im a leave you alone wit this post, but appreciate the realness. "C.S. is official"

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
*Lol. Skyline records. "One hit wonders" The guy who started that shit up was from canada. They was bitin Jay-Z. They was aight! I dont know what happend to them niether

Apr 25, 2002
From my understandin' I don't think Skyline records even exist anymore. The rich fool from Canada invested all that money, and took a loss, and the shit didn't pop, so he folded the company. I don't know a lot of people that was feelin' that album, but to each is own. As far as break bread and who ya' wit' ,believe me the feds know everything. They just let niggaz think they ballin' and are gettin' away with shit, and all the time they're just building a case. And when they come for you, they got you, and are going to lay you down for a minute. Real speech. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

Jul 21, 2002
how bold of them dudes

yeah about skyline records the homie big mane told me they've been callin all they're old artist bacc tryin to get them bacc on the imaginary payroll. something about they started up another company in canada after bankrupting after in america.