Who would win in a fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
some of ya'll mothafuckas just stupid sumtimes...i dont see nothin wrong with this post thought it's a good thang to ask..

c bo vs. daz=c bo would serve dat nigga daz
biggie vs. E 40=i would have to say E 40..biggie was just a fat fuck all bout flowin and gettin a buck

50 vs. ja=i would say ja rule
b legit vs. W C=wc is more wilder..nygga prolly might do some crazy shit on b legit...

mac dre vs. snoop dogg= are u fuccin serious? mac dre would break snoop dogg's bones or crack his chest a lil of course his hand would be broken...

tech9 vs. lynch=lynch..he's so fuccin quick bet chu he can throw punches super fast to tech's face and just back up a lil lynch would get hurt but to much of tech's power from da arms can hurt lynch...but lynch is way to quick for tech

lynch vs. msane= man lynch would fuck that fat boy up...to quick on his fat ass will have him rubbin his eyes and have lynch jabbin in da jaw

Sep 17, 2002
i don't kno about lynch beatin tech's ass...tech would probly win that (hard ta kall tho...tha orange hair is throwin me off), but lynch would smash on that bitch nigga msane...you seen that muthafukka? ...and lynch little but he looks like he mite be able ta fite.

Daz would get killed fukkin with Bo...

40 definitely wuld rip biggie...

kurupt vs. x-raided? shit, i don't kno who would be stupid enough ta think kurupt kould win that...

50 would slap tha shit outta ja...but if ja somehow won tha fite 50 would probly run an tell tha police...nah, fukk this one, neither of them would fite, they'd just let their bodygards fite for them...

dyno would beat frost...

snoop's skinny ass kouldn't fukk with mak dre...

first degree vs. tekh n9ne...probly Blackulem, lol

an i got 2 new ones...

Loki vs. Eminem (i think loki would knokk slim's bitch ass out)

Bushwikk Bill vs. Skarface (i'ma havta go with bushwikk on this one...he a savage ass lil muthafukka)

Aug 7, 2002
master p vs yukmouth that would be a great match to watch them 2 fight...both of them are big and strong...

too short would come up to him and knock him hard and bitch slap him n da face like capiesh?

and yes three 6 would tear the bone thugz up

Sep 17, 2002
shit, i dont kno what would happen with that too short vs. dru down shit...short aktually is hella short an shit...and dru down kant fite for shit as far as i kno...my nigga's nigga beat dru down ass for tryin a holla at his girl

i guess i'ma go with short on that one...and yuk would fukk p up

Sep 28, 2002
all i kno jay z would whoop nas j lo would woop jesscia alba she looks like she neva been in a fight and get scared ill say 50 cent now sense dmx weight left him do of cracc lol and woodie can take em cuz i heard mad storys on em dont do shit but d 12 does lol so that my take

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
A YOU FAIRFIELD FAGGOT!!! I WAS ASKING A LEGIT QUESTION U FUCKIN PANSY. NO NEED TO GET YOUR PANTIES IN ABUNCH! LET ME WORD IT FOR U MORE POLITELY. AHHEM.

HAve any of you blokes seen these gentleman get in a scuffle before?

sensative menstraiting ass bitch.

just to let you know VINN i aint got nothing against you.. peace

CinG

Sicc OG
Dec 5, 2003
this is the stupidest fuckin topic in the world...know will ever know who will win in a fight against each other untill it really happens...no one really knows who does and who doesn't have chunk-'ems

Dec 16, 2003
Vinnie707, you know all the northern homies would serve up somethin crucial to thos southside punks. And for all yall hatin this post, I feel ya but you know you and your homies have said some shit like who would win in a fight between 2 rappers or some shit like that, so quit hatin.

B

Blackjack 1577

Some of you fools are just pickin rappers you like better!!! How do ya'll know if E-40 could smash on Biggie? Just because you like his music better lol...?

I don't know who would win that fight cause they both fat and outta shape so I really don't know who would win.

Apr 25, 2002
okay, since this is a great thread, lets continue on, who would win in a fight between:

britney spears vs. christina aguilara
nsync vs backstreet boys
mariah vs whiteny
sadamm hussein vs GWB
lebron vs carmelo

this post is not only stupid as fuck, but worthless as well...........who really knows who would win in a fight, and on top of that, WHO REALLY CARES.......for all yall who said this post is cool,,,:confused: ,,,,,cuz i bet everything that greedygreg would win a fight with elton john, and thats what makes me really really cool :cool:

PiruLuV said:
shit, after reading this thread I have to jack off thinking about real gangsta shit
LMFAO, this is some real bullshit right here.

Originally posted by greedygreg209
she could wrestle with my penis for a minute, right after i slap you with it
Looks like the homosexuals come out to play

:eek: :cheeky:

Originally posted by Mr. ViNN707
^^^^ No hard feelings, Just thought you was clowning me.

But if you really want some internet funk nigga let me know we can handle it....
internet funk lol :)

This thread is some seriously funny shit, good work :)

I got my money on Lil' Kim kickin' Ja's bitch ass.