Who Would Get Ripped?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
@ Siccmade

Who in the Bay or in the rap game can Lynch not ripp in a freestyle? Who yall think iz the best lyracist if it iz not Lynch... either from the West or the East? let us know sumthin Lynch or Siccmade. One

-Cross

Jan 16, 2003
1)tommy 3 vs lynch would be tight
2)c-lim vs lynch would be tight
3)jay z vs lynch would be tight jus to for jayz's ego to get reality check
4)droop vs lynch

Jan 25, 2003
^^ you have to be shittin me on #1, #2

3 jayz is a VERY good mc. boy will get down you need to not hate him cuz he makes tracks for girls because i will bet a lot of you lost your virginity by meeting a girl who was grindin on you to the tune of one of ja rule, jay-z, or nellys songs.

droop is tight too

i think eminem would take lynch tho

Sep 17, 2002
eminem couldn't take lynch for shit, cuz eminems nothin but a bitch so his words don't mean shit...and jay-z is gay as fucc. i'm sre there's people who can ripp lynch on tha mic but none a them have been named yet. x-raided probly could, but he doesn't have a reason to

Jan 16, 2003
those who dont see c-lim's lyrical talent are blind, besides i didn't say slim locc would beat him i jus said it would be tight( to hear). Tommy 3 has BEEN KNOWN to rip freestyles if you even know who he is....besides its jus my 2 cents an 2 cents aint worth shit so i dont expect people to speak on it....

May 10, 2002
EVEN C-LIM ADMITTED HOLLOW TIP WAS A VERY GOOD FREESTYLE, HE SAID HES BETTER AT THAT THEN RAPPING A WRITTEN RAP,

SO I SAY HOLLOW TIP AND LYNCH WOULD BE A VERY GOOD MATCH!!!

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
mutalatedcarcus said:
all i'm gonna say is that the man with the lyrical bayonet of a tongue --x-raided-- would cut down anyone in a freestyle

he would easily rip lynch, eminem, who the fucc ever

was that song by x-raided a freestyle?i think it's called liquor,niggaz,and triggaz,and he was on a phone.

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
theres a cat named supernatural, you can hear him on the wake up show freestyles and he got other shit with juice....i thikn supernatural would rip lynch, thats my opinion, but there styles are too different really. if it were someone judging that didnt feel hip hop shit, then they wouldnt like supernat, but if it were someone judging that didnt like that sicc shit that lynch spits then they wouldnt like him, its too difficult to say with styles sooo far apart.

jyeaya