Who watches Lockup:San Quentin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
Anyone seen that mexican fool who paints hella good murals and shit... well he was on there with the conjugal visit shit and I notice that that fool and his girl were my neighbors now his girl just it... i wondered where that fool disappeared to he was a cool dude.. lmao... i thought shit was funny though cause ole girl never really said much about what happened and then it just gets put on blast with them on tv and shit..

Jun 5, 2004
Anyone seen that mexican fool who paints hella good murals and shit... well he was on there with the conjugal visit shit and I notice that that fool and his girl were my neighbors now his girl just it... i wondered where that fool disappeared to he was a cool dude.. lmao... i thought shit was funny though cause ole girl never really said much about what happened and then it just gets put on blast with them on tv and shit..
do u know her

if u dont know the girl then u cant expect her to go around tellin random people that her man is in prision... wtf