WHO WAS THERE AT THE LYNCH AND TECH N9NE SIGNING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2009
That shit was off the hook. But the messed up part was that there was alot of white folks supporting Tech N9ne than Lynch. Mutha fuckas don't have any loyalty to there home town.

Apr 23, 2008
Thats fucked up!!!! that there were a bunch of white fans, that paid alot of money to support Tech N9ne and get his autograph, at a Tech N9ne show. Jesus Christ! poor Lynch. Maybe its cuz Tech delivers and loves his fans while Lynch collects money on pre-ordered albums that never came out...and puts an album out once a decade. GTFO with that white folks shit. FANS = FANS. IMO

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I went to the mall so i passed by to see how it was lookin and the line was hella long like some waiting for food stamps back in the day shit it was to packed for me

Jun 11, 2004
fuck i was just on my lunch break and seen the strange tour bus parked down the street. i didnt even know lynch and tech were performin in my city tonight and tix are sold out. fuck it im gonna go there anyway and see if i can get in the back or pay some fucker for a scalped tick. wish me luck.