who was that tall dude that beat up the undertaker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2005
yea...he goes by his real name...Dhalip Singh...he wrestled in Japan for years...though he will prolly have a bullshit gimmick in wwe....as always they fuck everything up...and is it me or is this just another fuckin retread....Giant Gonzales anyone...

Feb 8, 2003
WWE is just gonna using him to slow Undertaker down from being in teh Title picture soon The Undertaker will make a example out of him then he'll be gone by the end of the year after Taker beat him in a buried alive or casket match. Just like they did Giant Gonzales.

Btw what happen to El Egante a.k.a Giant Gonzales? That nigga was tall I remember when he was in WCW

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I don't see this dude being around very long, didn't he accidentally kill a guy during training?

Feb 23, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
WWE is just gonna using him to slow Undertaker down from being in teh Title picture soon The Undertaker will make a example out of him then he'll be gone by the end of the year after Taker beat him in a buried alive or casket match. Just like they did Giant Gonzales.

Btw what happen to El Egante a.k.a Giant Gonzales? That nigga was tall I remember when he was in WCW
HE RETIRED

Oct 21, 2004
That dude that died died when they were practicing the spinebuster. Dalip was slammin him and dude grabbed on his shirt and landed butt first and whiplashed his head. He had gotten a concussion a few weeks earlier and had been told to sit out till he got over it.