Who wants to see another WESTSIDE CONNECTION CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'd buy it if it came out. but i'm pretty sure it won't be anywhere close to Bow Down. part of what made Bow Dow so good was all the dissin and shit on there and another Westside Connection album won't be like that

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^ Agreed but how many y'all think macc 10 and ice cube can return to that state of mind to lay down ace kool traccs?
I don't that's not hatein that's just what i observed listenin' to ther music since 96' whe that shit was released.
2 c's

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
i dont think they will drop anything with the fire of bow down...btu they still would drop a hard album...id hope they wouldnt have timbaland produce on an album of theirs....for that matter no battle cat either....they need hard beats...no funk or futuristic beats....

May 5, 2002
I think they need to drop a new Westside Connection...the new WC is coming out...i forget when but its soon....I think Mack 10 & Cube couild both rip it up again....if they in the studio all 3 of them that chemistry will come back..

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^ why ? you think bow down wasnet heated?
What i'm sayin though
Wc gunna forever remain tight but macc 10 and ice cube on soem other style shit now a days so anybody hopeing of a tight album gunna be dissapointed I already know that
2 C's

May 5, 2002
Proof of that trio still bringing heat lays in their song on the newest Mack 10 CD - BANG OR BALL the song "CONNECTED FOE LIFE" tight ass song, tight beat, dope lyrics from all 3....drop it man!! plus they doin a concert together down here as Westside Connection for Power House!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
old Ice Cube shit was classic....I never liked Mack 10, he's in my top 5 of rappers that just annoy me, I know some of y'all are fans, but everyone has an opinion...and WC is an entertaining guy, but I never really thought his raps were as tight as other people thought...that's why I'm passing on a new album