Who wants thier music showcased on Reaper Radio??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
still have some openingz for the upcomin weekz of Reaper Radio.......if you have something that you think sould be heard, send it to me

we also need radio drops, this is a chance to promote you upcomin showz or releases..........just make sure itz 30 secondz or under, say what ever you want, promote whatever you want, just make sure you say "Your Listening to Reaper Radio, ONLY ON RAPTALK.NET"

send everything to [email protected]

if you have large filez to send (too big for email) use www.yousendit.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
NicknackNutSack said:
Evil Ways i wanted to know how the Kenyon blocc cut got on there before. And i dont know how to send songs. Who can help me send one to ya?
someone sent it, dont remember who.........but to send the mp3 out, all you gotta do is goto www.yousendit.com .........enter my email address [email protected] and select the mp3 or file you want to send........and press "Send It".........it will upload it and send me the email wit the link.......workz great

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Lil Kee said:
@evil dose it have to be Northwest i have some homie from cali u might like they are my boyz from criminal records 408 i send u a disk homie
yeha Kee, itz a strickly Pacific Northwest showcase......but get at Junior, he alwayz lookin for new music to play on Raptalk Radio

@Billy, lol.......yeah ill play that shit dogg..... :devious: