WHO WANNA GET BAGGED ON?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
ill chop u up if u want....maybe u should spit first so i know if i have to put thought into somthing or not....im guessing no but go ahead yo...

-SKC-

PeaCe
~Cmoke
-MWC-Mid-West-Creationz-

Feb 2, 2003
sterlingrec.com
Smokie n Devious.......lmao

Ooooooh how original homie,line up behind Deviouz,D-veus,and Deevious,sat back on this post and plotted my traits as a youngster a bit mischievious.Two typical net rappers,scratchin each others backs for gratification,ripped your bunny ears off grabbed a remote and tuned in to another station...simple fact I climb charts like elevation,an not to mention stature,while I capture your souls in text style,fracture your mandible so their won't be a next smile.Oblivious to the world,two peonz with zero rap credibility,got different voices comin thru each speaker make yah hang a left at the psych facility.
Talked shit,don't even know who I am..but I knew yall had very little talents,ego's top heavy so I kicked each of yah in the anus to give you both New Balance.Chopped yah now you got lighter feet whick will make it easier to dodge replies,stop drop n roll from the Cmoke as I improvized penny holes right between yo eyes.My shit's like voodoo,spittin over a needle(rec)dropped your dolls in gas for an ass kickin,throw the mic next to the insence and spit a verse thru a headless chicken.poof...chopped dropped and cmoked...WHO NEXT:devious:

May 15, 2002
sucka get out the way of a drunk that drank 2 quarts of port /
or catch a black powder burn & get turned 2 a corpse /
I've been known ta bring down forts & castles... fuckin wit you bitchez iz startin ta be a hassle /
I got a noose, so you can get hung like boobie tassels you goofy rascal /
that weak shit you dropped aint even worth a battle /
so drop the baby rattle and get spanked like a paddle /
someone pleaze find this kidz pops /
and when you do tell him to stop smokin them fuckin rocks /
cuz this iz what he got... a brown paper bag with a bloody deusch rag and a Michael Jackson imatata tryin to be "Bad" /
wit yo fake flowz its so sad /
next to my shit... cuz every bar I drop iz like a string of pearls /
maybe you ought to practice instead of spining around you ballarina girl / JUST PUT THE MIC BACK DOWN cuz it aint a baton for your homo ass to twirl

It's Death & Destruction once I start bustin...

-Cross

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Aight...

^^^hey what the fuck homie i accepted this challenge that means keep yo nose out dis shit...and yo i type my shit in 5 minutes or less EVERYTIME kid n if u dont believe me lets hit it up on AIM or yahoo battle LIVE cuz ill take u the fuck out eitha way...ready? ok lets play

im startin my verse after i post this.....check the times

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Brownbaggin aint brownraggin hes into pink homo nigga stuff his shit up into otha niggas stink, stop n think while u at the top tha sink,the brink of dawn betta take anotha drink till its gone when u rydin make sure it aint my dick u on//
me n devious aint rollin tagetha we just hate you. hes in KK, n im reppin silent Killah Crew, now watchu gunna do? i coulr tell from ya name that ya cant get down wit tha game, n now u comin up against Cmoke u gotta be insane u the public joke while i just remain in the same peeps like you bittin so bad i might as well train, read this verse flip shit in reverse no need to rehearse as i dispurse makin yo eyes strain, n how the fuck u think u can compromise game?//
on this shit siccly takin u off ya feet swiflty dont press or piss me off im ready to toss my piece to tha ground stand in yo face n heart ur heart pound got my 9 but i could kill without usin one round//
brownbag u guna beat me? how fag this shits too easy i rip sluts like u just to please me shady "one timers" sleazy dont phase me u think u got hot shit when u spit u must be crazy//

3 minutes.....just for you if u need more i got plenty of shit for bitches like u up in my head

PeaCe
~Cmoke

whats ya sn we'll do this up live...

Feb 2, 2003
sterlingrec.com
Cmoke said:
Brownbaggin aint brownraggin hes into pink homo nigga stuff his shit up into otha niggas stink, stop n think while u at the top tha sink,

WHAT DOES A SINK GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING HOMIE...LOL,HOW AM I AT THE TOP OF A SINK???STUPID,AND UP INTO OTHA NIGGAS STINK?

the brink of dawn betta take anotha drink till its gone when u rydin make sure it aint my dick u on//

TAKE A DRINK?FOR WHAT RESAON?WHY AM I DRINKIN.GARBO

me n devious aint rollin tagetha we just hate you. hes in KK, n im reppin silent Killah Crew, now watchu gunna do?

WHAT'S KK?THINK A BIT B4 YOU WRITE WACK SHIT W/O STORY TELLING SKILLZ

i coulr tell from ya name that ya cant get down wit tha game, n now u comin up against Cmoke u gotta be insane u the public joke while i just remain in the same peeps like you bittin so bad i might as well train, read this verse flip shit in reverse no need to rehearse as i dispurse makin yo eyes strain, n how the fuck u think u can compromise game?//

TERRIBLE...YOU CAN'T JUST JUMBLE WORDS THAT RHYME,AND THINK IT IS ACTUALLY SAYING ANYTHING.WACK AGAIN

on this shit siccly takin u off ya feet swiflty dont press or piss me off im ready to toss my piece to tha ground stand in yo face n heart ur heart pound got my 9 but i could kill without usin one round//

GOOD VERSE^^ONLY ONE THAT GITS YOU PROPPERS

brownbag u guna beat me? how fag this shits too easy i rip sluts like u just to please me shady "one timers" sleazy dont phase me u think u got hot shit when u spit u must be crazy//

LOL^UH KAY BUD....WACK

3 minutes.....just for you if u need more i got plenty of shit for bitches like u up in my head

OVERALL A 1 1/2 OUT OF 10,TRY AGAIN,YOU'VE BEEN BAGGED
PeaCe
~Cmoke
You got alot of homies on the board I see,they actually liked your jibberish.My shit murdered yours,and I thought mine was below par.....lol

X-Kalibuh.....should be ex-caliber,because your to small to tote big metal sucka.