Who u wanna see Tech wurk wit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2003
I wanna hear him wit - 3-6 Mafia
Pastor Troy
Ludacris
WC
Troutman Jr.
E-40
Magic
Project Pat
Eminem
Jayo Felony
Lil Flip
Twista
Mystikal
Afroman
Bone Thugs
Scarface
Fiend

He needa do mo shit wit - KC catz
Lynch
D12 WIT EMINEM
Veteran Click
Clout 9
C-BO
QDIII

It aint gon happen but fuck it it - Don Juan & Triple Life & da 57 RDV'z
too bad he aint down wit deez niggaz no mo, made hella classicz wit em

Producerz - D.J. Paul & Juicy J
David Banner
The Legedary Traxter
K.L.C. & Rue ov da medicine men
Wildstyle
Toxic
Woozy
Ke'Noe
D.J. U-Neek
Happy Perez
Phonk Beta
Timbaland
Dr. Dre
Soopafly
Scott Storch
S2daB
Neptunez
Alchemist

SOMEBODY NEED TA STARTIN CHOPPIN & SCEWIN HIZ SHIT UP TOO

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Yo tech n9ne I think you should open yourself up to more fans. your shit gets around down here the the Valley, Ca. You should work with catz from the South Side of Sac. One tight ass song I would pay to see is Tech N9ne and First Degree The D.E.(D.E. doing the beat and hook and tech 9 bustin) Much love out here in Ca keep doing your thing.... gets backs ats meeeeee........

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
oh ya one more thing quit saying all these faget rappers they shoulsnt even be called rappers r&b singers!!! No D-12 or emeniem or ludacris no one can hang with tech 9 hes to hard for those catz.

In these Streetz........

Sep 26, 2002
tech n9ne and Paris

Body Count and Tech N9ne

Tech n9ne on a slipknot "beat"

Tech n9ne on some Amon Tobin shit

Twista, Eminem, Chino XL, and Tech doing some ridicilous fast shit just for the sake of being able to do it... with a hook that would get them on mtv... hahahaha that'd be something

Nov 14, 2002
Body counts music was awful. I just picked up that casette a few months ago and I forgot how bad it is. I still listen to it because it's funny, but if they did something with Tech it would be a shame.

Aug 21, 2002
Me and D.J. K-Tone @ 88.9 KJLU is in the process of getting Tech & David Banner on one freestyle track together when he comes back. I heard the beat, and already know that people are gonna trip out over it alone... I hope it happens....

Jan 12, 2003
your list is alright. But it would be phat to see tech and brotha lynch get together and do just one fuckin amazing track. Nothin but straight heat that u cant help but to listen to all day. That would be dope.

Oct 9, 2002
I would like to see Tech rip a rap rock track with Pat Doyle from Stillborn. The track Below spit with him was tight as hell and i know Tech would do the same.

Hey Zero... if you havent heard about this guy check out the song he has with Below on the new below album. Below has a good flow then Pat comes in with some hardcore rock shit.

Peace

May 8, 2003
techn9nehq said:
nice list of rappers and producers.......but

HAHAHAHAHA@Magic and Afroman

I bought that Magic cd back in like 98 and I think it was the worst way to spend $17 ever!

OH BOY!
U cant see afroman & tech wit a weed song togetha, dat shit'll hava nigga laughin fa sho. Skys da Limit I think iz whut U talkin bout dat shit wuz str8 have some aiiiite shit & sum cold shit on dea, but nuthin too weak, Thuggin wuz tyte too. I still bang Depend on me, Puff Puff & Thank U Lord every day. I heard dat new magic & it aint on da same level doe. U hate hiz old shit, u reallly gone hate Whyte Eyez.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
i just read somewhere that Afroman is a born again Christian now and he is no longer on the same shit he was on for his last album and is about to be dropped from Universal because of it......what a fucked up time to find the lord.....just when you're about to make millions and put out a second album.

anyway...Tech doesn't smoke anymore either....so looks like your dream has come crashing down.....Magic was always terrible.....but not as terrible as the original 2Pac biter.....C-Murder.

HAHAHA@the old and NEW No Limit

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Why are all these catz talking shit on your style tech? like I said you needs to work with the west coast (Sac) Bay Area. You and Lynch would be tight but even better if you worked with The D.E. himself......I think your style is off the hook and I think you should stay away from rappers like ludacris, Emeniem you know who they be you to sick......

Nov 14, 2002
mizzouplaya said:
I would like to see Tech rip a rap rock track with Pat Doyle from Stillborn. The track Below spit with him was tight as hell and i know Tech would do the same.

Hey Zero... if you havent heard about this guy check out the song he has with Below on the new below album. Below has a good flow then Pat comes in with some hardcore rock shit.

Peace
No shit? That sounds cool. I've been tryin' to hook some people like that up out here but there's a lot of closed minds makin' it hard.

Nov 14, 2002
techn9nehq said:
i just read somewhere that Afroman is a born again Christian now and he is no longer on the same shit he was on for his last album and is about to be dropped from Universal because of it......what a fucked up time to find the lord.....just when you're about to make millions and put out a second album.

anyway...Tech doesn't smoke anymore either....so looks like your dream has come crashing down.....Magic was always terrible.....but not as terrible as the original 2Pac biter.....C-Murder.

HAHAHA@the old and NEW No Limit
When the hell was C-Murder bitin' Pac? I kinda like him.