who turfy gettin at ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
these arguments are always stupid but... dre always repped vallejo not oakland even tho he was born there, or sac even tho he lived there, 40 never changed what he said either, i love turf but how u gone be the king of a city that legends already got locked down

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
All this whos King shit is just going to tear up a city that's already in pieces. I grew up listing Dre & 40. Im out here everyday and I can tell you that even the youngsters in Vallejo aint reppin these artist that tuff anymore...its open game for new artist, sound, and music. Just my opinion and observation.
That's hella true, unless they are from that rappers hood, most people in Vallejo don't really care about our rappers. I think we possibly got over saturated with rappers since the 90's, everyone and they momma is a rapper in Vallejo. Plus like you said earlier, we got hella transplants who could be living here since they were in the 6th grade, still rep where they were originally from.