WHO THE MOST ORIGINAL RIGH NOW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Al Boo Boo said:
lol he said most ORIGINAL

Zion I

everyone listed so far got similar tracks,Zion stay with a different sound whther its your thing or not

Yeah...and they even ventured over to the 'slap' side of Bay music w/ The Bay REMIX...talk about versatility. I still say True & Livin was the best album of 05...

I'd like to see these 'yellow bus ridin' cats make a conscious song w/ some ACTUAL lyrical content...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Mistah fab had more real content on "Nig-latin" you see how far that got him....people don't wanna hear "get smart" they too busy going dumb

Aug 27, 2003
www.thewritersoven.com
Defy said:
Mistah fab had more real content on "Nig-latin" you see how far that got him....people don't wanna hear "get smart" they too busy going dumb
I DONT NECESSARILY AGREE WITH YOU BOSS. I THINK OF THE RADIO CONTINUES TO PLAY THE SAME TYPE OF RECORD, YES EVERYONE WILL LISTEN TO IT AND BECOME FANS OF IT. THE AVERAGE LISTENER DOESNT SEEM TO VENTURE OUTSIDE OF THE RADIO TO GET MUSIC. IM VERY CONFIDENT PEOPLE WANT A CHANGE OF PACE...SOMETHING ORIGINAL. SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY IS MAKING THE SAME AS RECORD...ARENT YOU GUYS SICK OF IT??? I AM... INTERESTING THREAD INDEED. ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE SAY THE SAME ASS ARTIST EVERYTIME...LOL...

ON THAT NOTE, CHECK OUT MY SONG, PROPERLY TITLED, GO SMART....MYSPACE.COM/RAP4RIGHTS....TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK