Who the Crunkest in the South?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2005
My homie bugsy from Miami, he aint relaeased nun yet but he said he soon 2. but when he doima sho yall what he about. He got hella songs recorded. They used to play one of his songs on sum miami radio station, but thats all he'd let out. My homie don't sound like nun yall ever heard, he and his homies and his shit hella catchy

"livewire in tha club nigga bang that shit"

fa sho cuzz

Feb 5, 2005

PASTOR TROY...

MOST PPL WHO SAY "LIL JON" DONT KNO LIL JON RAN WIT PASTOR TROYz SHIT AN BLEW UP OFF OF IT...

ALL DAT "YEAAAA" AN "WHUT!" SHIT CAN B FOUND ON ALL OF P. TROYz ALBUMz...

3-6 BEEN GO'N HELLA HARD 4 A LONG TIME 2...

PASTOR TROY/YOUNG JEEzY CAN TEAR A CLUB DOWN....

- GEEzUz

Apr 14, 2003
GeeZus said:

ALL DAT "YEAAAA" AN "WHUT!" SHIT CAN B FOUND ON ALL OF P. TROYz ALBUMz...

3-6 BEEN GO'N HELLA HARD 4 A LONG TIME 2...

- GEEzUz
It's not all about the Yeah and What, that shits corny, but lil jons rappin/yellin (the first verse in Snap Yo Fingers) shit just gets you pumped....but as far as I know, three-6 been doin crunk since way longer before anyone else... correct me if im wrong

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
3-6 mafia, what yall niggas sippin

Fuck it, MEMPHIS as a whole is more crunker and has BEEN mo crunker and bucker than any of that Lil Jon bs that been released.....

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
yadaramean said:
Who the Crunkest in the South?

makes no fuckin sense

anywayz THREE SIX MAFIA be getting all kinda shit crunk lately, lil john is still alot more known but 36mafia be puttin it DOWN

Im tellin yall, Memphis Crunk >>>> Lil Jon or what ANY other ATL cat that tried to duplicate that shit