WHO SPITS QUICKER???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2003
llsikc said:
Court Dog spits the quickest. WWW.MIDWESTDBOYS.COM
LMFAO,dude i been listening 2 court for a bit now,first time i heard him i thought it was BONE thugs or some shit,he just copied their style aint nuthing fresh about it,not that its a bad thing.But when u come on here saying that he spits faster then tech,is str8 garbage talk right there,listen to Lejo,Listen to Dice aka heeter kal,and to tell ya the truth,he aint even in their leauge.
And i see u talking big ish,but not posting something to prove it with.

Feb 8, 2003
IMO

The fastest Midwest spitter is either Krayzie Bone (listen to the 3rd verse on GETU TWISTED") or Sandman( I don't like some of his beats but I gotta give him credit he be spittin some rapid fire on his verses).

Court is tight he has better beats than Sandman. I got all three of his solos and both CCG albums. When Steel Here drops he may take the title.

Feb 8, 2003
chitownsfinest said:
whuz good
i peeped dat krayzie bone trackk you was talkin bout...i never said i was da fastest and all deez niggaz iz hatin sayin i aint tha fastest...I KNOW I AINT THE FASTEST lol...but iz a hott ass trackk good lookin on dat my nigga
-1-

I never hated on you player cause I don't do that. I don't think they was hating on you people was just giving you honest professional opinions(remember this isn't BTNHBoard, niggas here older and got real taste and they won't lie to you.) Remember not everyone is gonna like every track you do, if a person can't except rejection than music business isn't they destiny. Just keep doing what makes you happy bc you only get better every year. I was refering to 2 Sikc about the fastest when he said Court Dog was the fastest.

oh aiight
i got chu on dat nigga
my bad...and it wasnt yall dat was jumpin to assumptions dat i was sayin...jus lil beef ass dick rydaz ya feel me...and yea im sure yall got more taste and BTNHboard iz jus all a bunch of homo ass niggaz (besides a chosen hand-ful)
but yo good lookin out pimp
-1-