**WHO SKATES ON HERE?**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2006
anyone on siccness skate? (skateboard)
I'm just getting back into skating... and I'm trying to skate some spots.. who gotts them? line'em uP! leadges,manny pads,stairs,gaps,rails, some good famous spots around san jose... get some pics up on here.. I'll trade some spots... post them up on here or get at me on AIM...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

ever since Pharell and Lupe come out now its cool to skateboard in the hip hop community, SMH...

Mar 19, 2006
MR RY said:
ever since Pharell and Lupe come out now its cool to skateboard in the hip hop community, SMH...
fuck them they aint made nuffa look koO to me.. I been skating for half my life, skating is ma' thang... hella yeah I wore vans.. but fuck making them look like sneakers.. they are whaa they are.. skate kicks.. anyways where's tha sPots cousin!!!

Jan 3, 2006
fullBloOdShark said:
anyone on siccness skate? (skateboard)
I'm just getting back into skating... and I'm trying to skate some spots.. who gotts them? line'em uP! leadges,manny pads,stairs,gaps,rails, some good famous spots around san jose... get some pics up on here.. I'll trade some spots... post them up on here or get at me on AIM...
uhm where do u live at ?

i use to skate all the time back in high school (im 19)

and the place that I use to skate at all the time was sylmar high cuz of the 11 stair, 9 stair, all the rails, and all the ledges...that high school has everything...and the soda machines are easy to jack so free drinks for everyone ....

Mar 19, 2006
skoooolin said:
uhm where do u live at ?

i use to skate all the time back in high school (im 19)

and the place that I use to skate at all the time was sylmar high cuz of the 11 stair, 9 stair, all the rails, and all the ledges...that high school has everything...and the soda machines are easy to jack so free drinks for everyone ....
i stay in san jo... wheres that school at???

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
MR RY said:
Don't forget The Pack. Pretty soon some of these Hyphy kids are going to start saying skateboarding started in East Oakland...because you know...EVERYTHING started in the bay. Everyone else is just biters and don't show respect.