who sing a song wit a hook that got "now that oakland"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
i thought i was 3x krazy i heard it back and the dayz about 2 years ago and now i have that hook goin by my head but dont remember who sang it but i know the hook go's "now that oakland and i stuck on another song wit the hook goin let ride, ride all night ..........sunset on the westside i forgot who sang that too anyone who know it be sum help thanks

Jun 2, 2002
one, i believe is called 'burn' by militia, that's some old shit

"now lets burn, until the sun burns ya eyes...kep burnin til it sets on the westside. now lets ride, and stay high all night..." bla bla bla, something like that

the other one might be that song by frontline about "yee yee yee yee, that's richmond....wha wha wha wha, thats oakland...." you get the picture...

dunno though, hopfully that helps hahaha

Aug 11, 2005
yeah i know wat frontline song you talkin about but it ait that i heard that about 2 years ago on the radio when i was chokin but good lookin out, the song had all these oakland street and it has the hook that say now that oakland, and it not the ba and keak song either