Who selling any woodie merch poster or cd ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
That guy(ivan_ncpb_14) asked me for some NE 1 posters since he heard that I used to get promotional stuff from the homie Woodie. Then asked if I can scan a NE1 poster and he'd pay me, not doing that.

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Yup👍🏻 Glad I came on here, i barely come on here anymore.
Yea, good timing too lol I was considering buying a poster off of him cuz I do want one for my collection but something seemed off on his last message to me so I said fuck it let me hold off.

I just deleted his info from a few postings ago, last I want is anyone to get scammed for some BS

Dec 2, 2003
Yea, good timing too lol I was considering buying a poster off of him cuz I do want one for my collection but something seemed off on his last message to me so I said fuck it let me hold off.

I just deleted his info from a few postings ago, last I want is anyone to get scammed for some BS

Yea I ain't fucking with dude, shady shit and I'm not cool with it.

M.Alice

Aug 19, 2020
I’ve been lookin and can’t find any way to get woodie merch that for sure supports Wooods mom, all the old links are dead. I wanna know how she’s doin or if I can send her some funds. Anyone with legit info get at me pls. And I’m down to print some badass out, too, just I don’t want that profit it belongs to her.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I’ve been lookin and can’t find any way to get woodie merch that for sure supports Wooods mom, all the old links are dead. I wanna know how she’s doin or if I can send her some funds. Anyone with legit info get at me pls. And I’m down to print some badass out, too, just I don’t want that profit it belongs to her.
From what I understand is shes not really interested in doing any of that

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
From what I understand is shes not really interested in doing any of that
Yea. It’s been years since Woods death. I doubt we’ll see any new material or merchandise coming from her.

I think I may know someone selling an NE poster but you’ll have to pay some $ for it