who saw that chevy commercial with slum village?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
those cats are fucken wack. they had a line in there that was something like "somethin somethin like the snare hits the claps" wtf, how does a snare hit a clap? fucken squares...

Nov 1, 2004
lol, you're a fucking loser traxipuss. You whine more than a baby. Find something to do with yourself, like go pick up your guitar and play untill your mom makes you stop.

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:
lol, you're a fucking loser traxipuss. You whine more than a baby. Find something to do with yourself, like go pick up your guitar and play untill your mom makes you stop.
you love me, you can't wait to respond to my posts. talkin shit like i'm lame for posting on a message board when you do the same exact thing you lil fag...

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:
and my mom's been dead you lil faggot...i live in my own house and make my own money. so nice try with your lil "mommy joke" you fucken piece of shit. odds are you live in your mommies house lil kid...

Nov 1, 2004
Sorry, let me get my net stripes....

oakland/sac, wtf? you faggot, turf hoppin, don't know where hes from, pathetic (typical)fucking honkey. I'll break you in half. I'll shove that guitar up your ass and make you play that shit with your butt cheeks. I'd smash your teeth out but i'd only be doing you a favor so you could suck your boyfriends dick better, faggot. L7 ass motha fucka listening and analyzing every single word in a rap, i know you gotta have something to do when taking it up the ass from behind but god damn, get a book.

own3d bitch! hahaha

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:

oakland/sac, wtf? you faggot, turf hoppin, don't know where hes from, pathetic (typical)fucking honkey. I'll break you in half. I'll shove that guitar up your ass and make you play that shit with your butt cheeks. I'd smash your teeth out but i'd only be doing you a favor so you could suck your boyfriends dick better, faggot. L7 ass motha fucka listening and analyzing every single word in a rap, i know you gotta have something to do when taking it up the ass from behind but god damn, get a book.

own3d bitch! hahaha
wow that was some creative "dissing." lmao. wtf do you really think all that shit you just said is hella tight or something? i grew up in oakland and i recently moved to sac to goto sac state. thats why it says oakland/sac dumbfuck. what are you doing with your life? most likely nothing, don't even address me anymore you fucking peasant...

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:

own3d bitch! hahaha
oh and notice how you said sorry at the beginning of your post? you better fucken apologize to me for being such a lame ass muthafucka you lil mark...lmao...

Nov 1, 2004
Yeah I sure did, you made my ascii bow down. I remember that shit in elementary too buddy(i know your response, IM NOT YOUR BUDDY!!) Hey! just like your flow, elementary. SNAPZ!@!#

lol

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:
Yeah I sure did, you made my ascii bow down. I remember that shit in elementary too buddy(i know your response, IM NOT YOUR BUDDY!!) Hey! just like your flow, elementary. SNAPZ!@!#

lol
why don't you make a track for me then talkin shit? oh wait you can't cuz you aint got an ounce of talent in ya...

May 1, 2003
As a matter of fact, that Slum Village commercial was dope. Homie on the first verse came wit it. The second dude(don't know their namess) brought it down a notch or two. All in all it was straight. You gotta realize that it was a car commercial. The key word is COMMERCIAL!