WHO SAW AINSWORTH SHUT DOWN THE BITCH ASS DODGERS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
You obviously didn't watch the game if you think it was close. 8 shut out innings and when he went out they scored in the 9th. He was going 3 straight strike outs into every inning. Pretty impressive.

Mar 18, 2003
Hell yes 2-1 is a shutdown. How many runs the Giants score is out of his hands, but he didn't allow much of shit. The Dodgers pitching did well too with nomo on the mound, but just not good enough. I told yall at the beginning I liked our rotation especially with Ainsworth getting a crack. I honestly think were making a run for the world series again. Let the hating begin.

Mar 18, 2003
We put our top 2 contenders in the NLWest in last place, this shit is to funny. Its still early but I don't give a shit, look for this to happen most of the year. The Giants will run into slumps but will end victorious.

May 8, 2002
oh ya you guys kicked the dodgers asses so bad huh.

i forgot did you guys win every game convincingly by 5 or more runs or did you guys squeeze the 3 wins out of your guys asses by 1 run every time

werent the final scores

3-2
2-1
5-4 (12 inn)

sure doesnt sound like a wipeout. actually far from it.

May 8, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
oh ya you guys kicked the dodgers asses so bad huh.

i forgot did you guys win every game convincingly by 5 or more runs or did you guys squeeze the 3 wins out of your guys asses by 1 run every time

werent the final scores

3-2
2-1
5-4 (12 inn)

sure doesnt sound like a wipeout. actually far from it.
1 run 5 runs it dont matter, it's still a win.