WHO REALLY BOUT THIS MUZICC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
www.mp3.com
WHO REALLY LOVE THIS SHIT? WHO JUST TRYIN TO PLAY WIT IT?

THIS IS MY REALITY...I LIVE AND BREATHE THIS SHIT....

ALL I DO IS TAP DRUMS ON MY TRITON....I'D BE DEAD IF I DIDNT HAVE MY TRITON ...ITS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME COOL....ITS MY MEDICATION...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I write rhymes when im takin a shit...so you tell me who's serious!

If i was in this for the cash, i wouldnt have 15 'unmastered' tracks floatin around the net...fuck a second impression, just wait til you see me the again, cuz believe you me, there'll be a second time around.........

Nov 16, 2002
DEREK KADAFI said:
damn..the haters love comen out tonight....specially in this forum...
learn how to spell you ignorant motherfucker instead of acting like a crip with the cc's. Fucking do something besides hitting that glass dick all day pookie.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@ Lady Lane

If you really mean that...then watch who's side you take and back you have...ESPECIALLY on the Siccness.....cuz some of these cats are ALWAYS gonna be in the same position....my word....

Nov 8, 2002
Man Tadou, I don't take this internet back havin, beef havin, side takin crap!! I take the networkin part serious but all that other nonsense is silly to me......I'm a grown womyn, I been out of highschool for 6 years now and don't plan on re-enacting any past childhood habits.......such as gossuping, taking sides and all that other crap.........I'll miss out that way, so it's about bussiness with me homeboy and I suggest you try it that way also!