who r the fedz from suave house?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2009
where r they from? i just bought a suave house compalation from amazon and they got some songs from eightball and mjg, tela, south circle and the fedz...never heard of em

thanks

Feb 5, 2006
I was lookin for an album from The Fedz after I heard 'em on "Take No Shhh" off MJG's "No More Glory" lol It's just like how "The Scientistz" of Suave House became "The Hoodlumz" on Rap-A-Lot but you never saw an album....

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The Scientists/Hoodlums were dope as fuck to me, I was hella anticipating their album. They were all over Crime Boss's Conflicts and Confusions which was one of the hottest albums Suave put out imo. OC And Lokee were their names if i recall correctly...

Feb 5, 2006
The Scientists/Hoodlums were dope as fuck to me, I was hella anticipating their album. They were all over Crime Boss's Conflicts and Confusions which was one of the hottest albums Suave put out imo. OC And Lokee were their names if i recall correctly...
O.C. was on Mr Mike's Wicked Wayz too rappin the hook on Southwest, and a guest verse on Dope Fiction