Who on the siccness...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Do you...

Respect?

Admire?

Adore?

Look up to?

Think will achieve sucess?

Will only fail?

Feel pity for?

Despise?

Think getts recognition by everyone in the community? [excludeing artist & admin]

Will die?

Want to die?

Envy?

Want to have sex with?

Defines what the typical siccness listener/reader is?

Ima post up my list once this thread getts some response...Feel free to add catogories aswell

Apr 25, 2002
I respect :
KVE
Bukshot
Dlocc
TikkDawg
Drama , that is my dirty right therrre
Gate Won
Cranky
Woodie
Codeine
I would like to fucc every last bitch who comes on herrrre cause they would be down ass bitches , especially Poetic's friend Jessica

I really feel sorry for X-Loc, cause he a str8 geek ass bitch weenie faggot.....you will forever be my bitch you weenie

A

All Out HOGG

Respect?

KVE, DRAWMUH, MR.MAJA, JADE, GATE WON, More...But ima end my list right there sinse if ya respected by me ya should know it........If ya find yaself questioning if i do or don't then the answer is no

Admire?

Im sure if i visted I*CANDY i could find atleast one feline amphibian to my like'ing

Adore?

HHHmmm...Alias A.k.a. Lady Wicked...[She has 4 posts...I think that counts as being a part of the siccness]

Look up to?

KVE....They have a way of staying on track & maken the best of any situation wich i find something that you could strive to learn from

DRAWMUH, GATE WON, | KVE [More success]

Will only fail?

EDJ, BUKSHOT, LIL CALHOUN, DOUBLE NEGATIVE, 75% Of these so called net rappers

Feel pity for?

EDJ

Despise?

Enter ya name___________

Think getts recognition by everyone in the community? [excludeing artist & admin]

Smurf...I think everyone knows who i am

Will die?

Tooper...I can just picture him gettin cuaght up in some shit......

[No diss towards you Tooper]

Also KAH...I heard he been maken up fables about EVILSIDE GRANDMAS to the gilroy police precint

Want to die?

75% Of this so called board

Envy?

'Jelousey only breeds snakes"

Want to have sex with?

NONE...As i say...'My ship don't sail through every sardine sea"

CRANKY...I think in every way Cranky is the most well rounded person on this website...& If we had to choose representative that exspressed everyone equaly he would be my first canidate

All answer are subject to change...

Apr 25, 2002
Respect? 457isdacode, the maker of cholo in the box.....oh wait i created cholo in the box

Admire? leader for his tight ass hobbie

Adore? nada

Look up to? lil calhoun, and yoc town soldiers

Think will achieve sucess? moonshine and GI

Will only fail? eh....i wont name, any names, but smurf named one of these "lil" folks so i dont need to

Feel pity for? hahaha probably fatal nyghtmare for thinking he is tighter than me

Despise? vamps

Think getts recognition by everyone in the community? smurf, myself, and edj

Will die? everybody

Defines what the typical siccness listener/reader is? some1 that gets all heated when some1 disses a lynch album

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Respect?
VAMPS
Admire?
DE
Adore?
JADE
Look up to?
D-LOON FROM HAFWAY HOUSE (this fool really is crazy!!! a very wise man also)
BIG OSO LOC
Will only fail?
X-LOC
Feel pity for?
EDJ (cause white America is always hatin on him)
Despise?
NO ONE AT THE MOMENT... ok, x-loc
KILLAHOE (tightest graphics on the siccness!)
Will die?
HOMEBOY14 IF HE EVER MAKES HIS WAY DOWN HERE (or did he already invade?)
Want to die?
I HOPE WE ALL GET TO DIE SOMEDAY, ETERNAL LIFE WOULD BE A CURSE
Envy?
OG MS & BIG ROBB CAUSE THEY DOIN BIG THANGZ!
Want to have sex with?
JADE (damn thats like the easiest question of all)
AFF1L1ATED (he knows all the same music I know and more... i wouldn't call him "typical" though)

Apr 25, 2002
RESPECT:
Vamps,KVE,Gate~Won,Villain,eMDe,Evil Wayz,Smurf & Conndemmed

ADMIRE:
eMDe for doin' his own thang at a young age!

ADORE:
Leader=0)

LOOK UP TO:
Big Robb & MS

WHO I THINK WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESS:
Mista Drawmuh..Ricans do tha damn thang!lol

WHO I THINK WILL FAIL:
LoL..You know who you are!..When you pist me off I told you wha I really thought![no need for puttin you on blast]

FEEL PITY FOR:
LoL..I must say Biggz..all tha big boyz fawk wit ya,but keep on keepin on Lil man!Ena J wont come after you,I pwomise=0)

DESPISE:
Tha fawkuh I said would fail!

WHO I THINK GETS THA MOST RECOGNITION:
Smurf & KAH

WILL DIE:
Im assuming you mean.."will die soon"..but we will ALL die!No se whos to go first

WANT TO DIE:
HaHa..NO COMMENT

ENVY:
No man or woman..

WHO I WANT SEXIN FROM:
LooooooooooL..*winks*@Leader..XOXO

TYPICAL SICCNESS READER/POSTER:
Hmm...Im really not sure

~209~

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
RESPECT:....Evil Wayz....
RIGHT BACK ATCHA BAYBEE!!!

RESPECT: BOOZA, KAH, eMDe, SWISHA, SPOKANNIBAL (OD), DLOCC, AZIOS, SHEA, BLOCCSTER, VAMPS, GATE-WON, SICCX DEGREE, SICC DEMON............

ACHIEVE SUCCESS: MSB, G.I., hopefully all the artists im workin wit, OD & BIGG D..........

REALLY DONT LIKE: I DONT DEPISE ANYONE, BUT.................TO THAT LITTLE FOOL XLOC, WHO CAME SIDEWAYZ AT ME WHEN I ALWAYZ HAD YOUR BACK, EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A LIL KNACK ASS BITCH.
XLOC IS A BITCH ASS FOOL

FAIL:XLOC, IF U HAVE OVER 500 POSTS ALREADY WHEN THIS BOARD HAS ONLY BEEN OPEN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS, ITS PRETTY SAFE TO SAY U AINT GOT MUCH OF ANYTHING ELSE GOIN FOR U. NO JOB, NO SCHOOL, NO LIFE, NO NOTHIN............NUFF SAID

ENVY: EVERY ARTIST HAS AT LEAST ONE THING I ENVY BOUT HIS WORK, TOO MANY TO NAME

EW (to be continued)

Apr 25, 2002
RESPECT....VAMPS FOR TRYING TO MAKE THIS SITE THE BEST

ADMIRE...LYNCH BECAUSE HE'S BEEN ONE OF MY INFLUENCES FOR AWHILE

ADORE...NO ONE ON HERE....ITS JUST THE NET...

LOOK UP TOO...BUKSHOT...HE PUT HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS ON THE NEW CD AND IS ABOUT TO BE BIG...

WHO WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESS....BUKSHOT(SEE ABOVE)...D SANE(HEATED ASS TRACKS,AS SOON AS HE FINDS AN MC THAT WANTS TO BE A STAR THAT UNDERSTANDS BUSINESS AND IS MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE BUSINESS)...AND THE YOUNGSTAS(TIM C ,MIC B,AND BIGGZ)THEY WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITIES AHEAD OF THEM IF THEY KEEP THEIR EYES ON THE PRIZE...

WHO WILL FAIL...PEEPS THAT DO MUSIC JUST FOR MONEY THAT BELIEVE THE HYPE FROM THEIR NET DICKRIDERS..

FEEL PITY FOR...THOSE WHO LOG ON JUST TO HATE AND HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO TALK ABOUT...TOO MANY TO NAME...

DESPISE...I HAD WORDS WITH MANY ON HERE(BD,SOSA2800,SMURF,ETC)BUT LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HATE....THEY DO THEIR THING,I'LL DO MINE....WE'LL SEE WHERE THE CARDS FALL WHEN THE GAME IS DONE...

MOST RECOGNITION...SMURF(97% OF THE TIME NOT GOOD THINGS THOUGH)

WILL DIE....DEEPEASTOAK

WANT TO DIE....NO ONE,I'M NOT A HATER....LIVE LIFE TO THA FULLEST...

ENVY....NOT A DAMN PERSON ON HERE...FROM WHAT I READ,I COULD BUY AND SELL MOST PEOPLE ON HERE AND AM MORE TALENTED THAN MOST ALSO....BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME...

WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH...NO ONE(I'M GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH)BUT IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE...MOBSTA FREAK(JUST TO PISS YALL OFF,TO HEAR THE COMMENTS THAT WOULD BE MADE,AND THAT THUNDA HEAD)

TYPICAL SICCNESS POSTER...DLOCC(HE LISTENS TO A WIDE VARIETY OF GOOD MUSIC FROM WHAT I READ AND IS A COOL GUY)..

Apr 25, 2002
Respect? Jade, Booza, Smurf, overdoze, arsen, 2-D,Evilways, T-1, tragic, Tim C, Mic B, Vamps, Junior, Knuckles, eMDe and more.....

Admire?Those gurls showing themselves in *I CANDY*:D

Adore? Hot Carolina Babe. damn tammy be looking good

Look up to? Mista Drawmuh, Done Deal Ent, Siccmade, and all the people that help me out and support what i am trying to accomplish

Think will achieve sucess?Mista Drawmuh, Game Insane and every young or on the rise rapper coming up.....

Will only fail?X-Loc

Feel pity for?X-Loc

Think getts recognition by everyone in the community? [excludeing artist & admin] Smurf for getin everyone mad and making me laugh... Knuckles, overdoze and evilways for their graphiks. timC and mic b for being the homies .. stay up

Will die?
All of us

Want to die?
No one .. all yall ae coo except X-loc... you post too much with a lot of bullshit

Envy?All artist for give rappin a try

Want to have sex with?
Remain silent....

Apr 25, 2002
who will die?

smurf you pick me of all people?thats strange.saying you can picture me getting caught up in sum shit.i really don't get mixed up in stupid shit.i think it fits to say i'm loved by few (besides relatives) and respected by many.

beside i think if anybody killed me others will die at the hands of people who knew me as a child.for one my brothers would'nt have that.they keep me out of trouble cause they've had their own.it's that big brother mentality how they make sure i don't be acting like i'm the shit or whut not.i'm just me i'm tooper.i know alot from whut others paths they've taken.i'm not a bad ass at all but i know many you know whut i mean?

maybe it's cause i share alot with you guys and to picture me here no more would prolly shock you guys.i'd hope people would learn from the things i share.

Apr 25, 2002
:p :p

Do you...

Respect?vamps,bloccster,lynch,gangstaeight,smurf,kve,tim

Admire? vamps

Think will achieve sucess?tim

Will only fail? no one

Feel pity for?
no one

Apr 25, 2002
respect: biggz, losses, DE, smurf, mic B, vamps, typcee

will die: EA.. fuckin wit deepeast you bout to be 6 feet deep (jk lol)

hate: no one..

adore: no one..

admire: the homie Typcee for turning his life around

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
RESPECT- C.B, FYB, T-Dubb, Cac, Curbie, Heresy, AOD, Roloc, & tha SICCMADE affiliatez...(Vampz iz ah giveñ)...

ADMIRE- Pestileñce...

ADORE- ñ/á...

LOOK UP TO- ñ/á...

THINK WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESS- Impaler Productioñz...

WILL ONLY FAIL- We'll fiñd out...

FEEL PITY FOR- Cedric & BMR...

DESPISE- Folkz who trip wheñ you doñ't like 2-Pac or East Coast bullshit...

MOST RECOGÑITIOÑ- 3-$tyle...

WILL DIE- Memberz añd guestz...

WANT TO DIE- Maiñstream Hip-Hop muzicc...

ENVY- ñ/á...

WANT TAH HAVE SEX WITH- #1 Mobsta Freak...

TYPICAL SICCÑESS LISTEÑER- Myself...

-HººP

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i respect:

206ridah, d-sane, syko, yv, skilled assassin, sikindividuoh, vamps, cranky, hollow minded, sicc demon, blutarski, the booza, bammer, drawmuh, emde, evil wayz, kah, and all out hogg.....

achieve success:

d-sane, 206ridah, syko, yv, drawmuh, sikindividuoh, booza, sicc demon, and vamps.