Who On Here Listens to Evil Pimp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I know this cat is old as fuck, but i jus listenin to welcome to your murder and some rare album shit, this cat is bumpin. Hes like anouther lord infamous from the old triple six type shit. this cat can spit and keep it EVIL like that old shit but still keep dat shit bumpin

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
At first I couldn't stand this muthafucka, or Krucifix Klan for that matter, because they sounded like a straight bite of old Three 6 Mafia... But Evil Pimp has grown on me, it's refreshing to hear some new evil shit...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Evil Pimp is the only one keeping it evil nowadays, respect the man

of course he is influenced by 3-6 but I wouldn't say he is a straight biter, at least his beats have their own feel and style

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
lol i used to talk to dude like 5 years ago on the net. i used to bump homie's shit, but it gets old pretty quick, just like most of that memphis-style rap. (i say "memphis-style" cuz evil pimp is from iowa, not memphis) dude used to send me his songs all the time

May 11, 2002
So Homeboy is from Iowa? I think he's the only rapper I've ever heard of from out there? Are there any other rappers from that area?