Who mobs a scraper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Last year before I moved out to Jersey I had a 1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue. I'm tryin' to get my hands on another one. I crashed the first one a few weeks before I was gonna put it in storage. I loved that damn car.

So anyway, who else here drives a scrape?

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Burn 1 said:
Last year before I moved out to Jersey I had a 1987 Chrysler Fifth Avenue. I'm tryin' to get my hands on another one. I crashed the first one a few weeks before I was gonna put it in storage. I loved that damn car.

So anyway, who else here drives a scrape?
how was it a scraper?

Apr 25, 2002
people be gettin scrapers mixed up with under yuckets...your shit is chrystler coporation...it aint a scraper

but since its on topic i mob a 96 regal custom sittin on 20" chrome kicks

May 29, 2002
To set the record straight.... Scrapers are 4-door candy painted, color-tinted, sittin on some stoopid ass dubs wit whistlin pipes, tvs, and hella beat, like a gorilla tryna break out da trunk!!! Mainly 4-door Buicks and GM's. Some 2-doors acceptable.... Ya smell me?

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
bayGIANTS said:
To set the record straight.... Scrapers are 4-door candy painted, color-tinted, sittin on some stoopid ass dubs wit whistlin pipes, tvs, and hella beat, like a gorilla tryna break out da trunk!!! Mainly 4-door Buicks and GM's. Some 2-doors acceptable.... Ya smell me?
not neccesarly..it all has to do wiht the rims..dats how it got the name homie all dat other shit u name is optional... the only must have is the beat

May 29, 2002
VSTXDJ said:
not neccesarly..it all has to do wiht the rims..dats how it got the name homie all dat other shit u name is optional... the only must have is the beat
lol, for some reason my boy decided he needed to post that under my name. I don't really know why. but I really could care less what a "real" scraper is.

Apr 25, 2002
RevoL said:
people be gettin scrapers mixed up with under yuckets...your shit is chrystler coporation...it aint a scraper

but since its on topic i mob a 96 regal custom sittin on 20" chrome kicks
My Fifth wasn't no bucket homie, it was clean as fuck. Candy paint on it. Take a look.

Besides, I seen hella cats in the Bay with whistle pipes on Fifth Avenues.

Apr 25, 2002
Ah shit, the picture isn't showing. I'll try again later. Anyway, like I said, my Fifth was a clean ass ride. Probably cleaner than most other "real scrapers" out there. In fact, I'm workin' on getting another one right now, but an '86. Same color and everything.

Apr 25, 2002
DubbC415 said:
^^^its showin...get some fuckin nice ass rims on there, and u have urself a dope ride.
Right on dog. That's actually not my ride anymore. Some dumb fuck with a trailer hitch hit his brakes at a green light and I hit the hitch. It fucked off my whole grill. I sold it to my homie after that shit. But like I said, I'm workin' on getting damn near the same ride, just a different year. Once I get it, I have some big plans for it. But shit, I'll always love my first Fifth. I got major love for havin' that ride. She was reliable as fuck too. Took her up to Hot August Nights last year with no problems.

Apr 25, 2002
Burn 1 said:
My Fifth wasn't no bucket homie, it was clean as fuck. Candy paint on it. Take a look.

Besides, I seen hella cats in the Bay with whistle pipes on Fifth Avenues.
whistle pipes doesn't make a car a scraper...but a lot of people be callin buckets scrapers, and you were talkin bout a ride that wasn't even GM let alone a buick...didn't show a pic of your ride so i thought it was a bucket...my mistake...it's a clean ride, and deff tighter than all the beat scrapers out there but personally i'd take a clean regal/le sabre/park ave over that any day...