WHO LIKES MONEY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
I do too. If you like to make money, and can produce hott tracks, get a hold of me. I just completed development of a new production website, and I'm looking for producers who want to sell their beats to the world. That is, if the NW even has any producers anymore. Where ya'll at?

Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
About a month and a half ago I was doing a search for a beat selling template, and came across the site, www.liveoffbeats.com. I have plenty of web development experience, but was looking for a quick solution to sell my beats online. Not wanting to pay somebody else to design my site, or pay for some cheap template, I decided to develop my own site to sell beats.

After 2 weeks, I came up with www.WarPaintProductions.com, which includes newsletters, contact forms, all legal contracts, etc., and seeing as how most producers don't have a platform to sell their beats to the world, I am looking to expand my site and build the sickest production team in the world. It is a complete e-commerce solution to sell beats, including Paypal integration, an online merchant solutions system, automated digital delivery system so customers can download beats after payment, sales statistics, and more. What you see on the site is just the front end, it's really the backend that makes the site so powerful for producers looking to sell beats.

If you are a producer, or know a producer looking to expand your business, hit me up. I was going to use it exclusively for my own beats, but I'm starting a new band as a frontman, and figured it'd be a good idea to create a sick team of NW producers.

Hit me up if interested.

Oct 9, 2004
About a month and a half ago I was doing a search for a beat selling template, and came across the site, www.liveoffbeats.com. I have plenty of web development experience, but was looking for a quick solution to sell my beats online. Not wanting to pay somebody else to design my site, or pay for some cheap template, I decided to develop my own site to sell beats.

After 2 weeks, I came up with www.WarPaintProductions.com, which includes newsletters, contact forms, all legal contracts, etc., and seeing as how most producers don't have a platform to sell their beats to the world, I am looking to expand my site and build the sickest production team in the world. It is a complete e-commerce solution to sell beats, including Paypal integration, an online merchant solutions system, automated digital delivery system so customers can download beats after payment, sales statistics, and more. What you see on the site is just the front end, it's really the backend that makes the site so powerful for producers looking to sell beats.

If you are a producer, or know a producer looking to expand your business, hit me up. I was going to use it exclusively for my own beats, but I'm starting a new band as a frontman, and figured it'd be a good idea to create a sick team of NW producers.

Hit me up if interested.
YEEAH MONEY. I WAS THINKING OF DOING THE SAME THING WHAT UR DOIN, OPENING UP A WEBSITE WERE U CAN SELL UR OWN BEATS. IT WOULD BE DOPE TO SELL BEATS ON A WEBSITE WHERE PEOPLE CAN DOWNLOAD THEM N PAY WITH PAYPAL N HEAR THE BEAT SNIPPETS BEFORE THEY BUY.

IM DOWN WIT UR MASTERPLAN, I SHOT U A PM. ID LIKE TO GET DOWN ON THIS. LEMME KNOW WHATS GOOD.